Guys, Do guys with bigger dicks at the gym make you self-conscious?

I try not to overthink things but at the gym i go there's a common shower room and like 80% of guys are fucking elephants in dick size - wtf !
Does anyone else feel self-conscious about his own size when looking at another guy's "equipment" ?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• I need to separate my answer, to you, from the Homo-phobes that answered below.
    It’s TOTALLY NORMAL to look, being curious about others, and it doesn’t mean you are gay!! I love that you ‘noticed’ the others, but their size is really irrelevant, as most women’s vagina’s are about 4-5 inches. When you penetrate, and you have much more than the average 6 inches, it can hurt her, so what’s the advantage to having 9 inches?
    Most women that you would really want to be in a relationship with would prefer a man that is confident in himself, but cares about them, and what they like, rather than what the porn movies show!!
    I don’t feel, at all ‘self-conscious’ because I know how my girlfriend likes to play, and she doesn’t want an ‘Elephant trunk!!” (She laughed at this post, that guys would think that ‘bigger is better’!!)
    Don’t feel embarrassed, or like you aren’t enough!! Just show off what you have, and don’t care what they have!!
    As for the ones who answered:
    WOW!! SERIOUSLY HUGE group of homo-phobes answering!! Guys, relax!! It's not a crime to shower in the communal showers at the gym, and it doesn't make you "Gay' if you casually 'peek' at other guys, just to see if the African American guys are really all that!!
    I"m really straight, and I ADORE women, but it's just human nature to 'peek' at other guys in the showers, or at urinals. . . Yeah, like you NEVER did!! It doesn't make you 'gay', being curious, and other guys are looking at you, too!!

• Thanks the 'you are gay' morons are really starting to annoy me <.<

What Guys Said 13

• I found the other answers here entertaining. Like all you guys have never stolen a look at another fellows endowments. Yeah, whatever.

Sure, I've noticed other men, some bigger, others smaller. I don't give it much thought. There is a lot more to pleasing a woman than testing her limits.

I have a funny story though. When I was twenty, I was traveling through D. C. and staying at the "Y" because it was cheap. I'm shaving and turn my head to catch the stubble under my jaw line. There is a small African American man to my right, maybe 5'5" tall. Just then he reaches for something and his robe parts for a moment.

OMG. This guy was down to his knees. Seriously. I immediately pointed my eyes back to my own space. If ever I was going to feel insecure, it would have been then. Instead, I just chuckled under my breath. I guess you can't judge a book by its cover!

That’s a true story.

James Smith ©2015

• "Like all you guys have never stolen a look at another fellows endowments"

Yeah, a lot od rabid deniers here for something we all most likely did without thinking.
      As the MHO said it is curiosity and it doesn't make you "gay".

• How... how the hell is this even...

• Dude, I hear you. I was absolutely flabbergasted. I'm not ever sure how you would use that thing, or on whom. He had to be 14 plus inches flaccid.

• Why're you thinking about people's dongs?
    You, uhhh... You tryin' to tell us something bloke?

• Nice try, bud.
      And no, i'm not gay.

• I generally don't think about dicks. The only thing that is slightly perturbing is when other men stare at my cock overtly. Maybe I'm the object rather than the subject in your scenario? ;)

• I never spend time in the locker room, in fact I never go in there so I wouldn't know hahaa.

• I don't go to the gym.

I used not to think of it, which is funny considering there was this small guy on my soccer team who once chased other guys around the locker room with his big erect penis. He wasn't even gay, just goofing around.

Err, anyway, there's no point in worrying, since it's something you can't change.

• Yeah i guess.
      Why don't you go to the gym though?

• I have to get workout clothes, a bag, etc. I keep postsponing it. Besides, it's expensive, and I always get bored. But I do want to start going. Currently I do a 7-minute home workout and interval running. It's actually not bad, but I could use some heavier weights or a pull-up bar.

• I can't say I have notice this

• I don't go in the locker room and shower at home instead because I hate seeing naked men. Grossed me out every time I went in before.

• Yeah this is a half-shared locker, you can't not see them >.<

• I don't take a shower at the gym. I take my showers at home. Also, I don't look at other guys' "equipment". I'm not gay.

• If you take a glance when their are in full view it is not "gay".

• Whatever, you clearly are lying like crazy but whatever, don't want to stop you from your hilarious rationalization.

Just so you know, looking at someone 's "equipment" isn't making you gay or lesbian or whatever.

• I'm not lying, and you're a fool for believing/assuming such. Plain and simple - I don't look at other guys' equipment.

• Only fags look at another guys equipment. Maybe you need to be on the other GAG?

• the only testicle i see at the gym is my own.

• How can you even see your balls, do you bend on purpose? O. o

• oh. Its just because long time ago I went to a jewish sports center and the men just walked around naked as if they didn't care, not even using a towel when in the changeroom.

• They do the same here.
      But they are not gay. It's Netherlands lol, funny things happen here xD

• Hmm, I shower when I get home so I'm never really concerned about dicks...

• I guess that's a solution.

• no, but if you are small i guess you're not as good.

• No but you staring at my dick makes me afraid to bend down and pick up the soap in the shower

• I never understood this.
      You can pick up the soap by bending your knees and not get a "surprise" up the arse.

• If the penis of a kid is being flaunted in the area , YES i will notice it !
      It doesn't make me a pedophile, i don't want to fuck those kids. Are you insane ?

• Just cut it out. Is inappropriate in a locker room situation