Isn't it weird that ugly girls turn lesbian and very handsome men turn gay?

its like the total opposite

Most Helpful Girl

• I think we just notice the handsome men that are gay. Such a pity. For women, I think it is related to the hormone levels and the lifestyle inherent in their choice but is not universal

• "Hormone levels and lifestyle" my ass. That comment was both intensely homophobic and intensely misogynistic. Why only for the women? How do you even rationalize what you're saying? Do you have any scientific basis for this?

• The reference was to the way a "butch" looks. And Yes, I do have evidence. There have been many studies but I will link one. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8873288
      It reads, "Salivatory testosterone levels and "butch/femme" ratings were obtained from 28 lesbian couples. Individuals within couples tended to be opposite in "butch/femme" ratings [intraclass r (26) = -0.77, p < 0.0001] but similar in testosterone levels [intraclass r (26) = 0.47, p <0.01]. Also within couples, individuals with higher "butch" ratings had significantly higher testosterone levels"

• The reason that only women were cited was that you cannot correlate testosterone levels to homosexual men. How can I be misogynistic? lol. You are defensive. All because I think that a butch is coarser because of hormone levels and lifestyle? My butch friends eat poorly, they drink more, etc.

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 6

• there are hot lesbians...

• Some beautiful lesbians out there

• That's a generalization though.

• Because gay guys have less testosterone and more female hormones.

Lesbian have more testosterone and less female hormones.

So it makes sense.

• Kinda weird

• I've actually noticed that. Nobody here will admit it Cuz they're very PC