Is my artwork good?

Is my artwork good?

• Good
  • Sucks

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 7

• Yeah, you're pretty talented.

• You're really talented. That first one though, that is epic!

• Love them, they are great.

• You're really good

• You have a style, a dark one, but it's a style. You also like to do surrealism which is interesting. I suggest maybe, studying and improving your anatomy skills. Other than that, pretty cool and awesome!

• you are talented.. you will make a great artist someday..

• I love the last one!

• Thanks. It inspired me when I was in rehab bacause there were tons of alcholics in there so I drew one lady that picture. I kept a copy for myself obviously but it was pretty cool to see how it amazed her

• Yea showing my real name was an accident but I dont care T take pride in my work. Artist love to know what other people find in there work as well as telling the story behind what they saw. By others telling how they interpret your work opens the artist to new ideas for future peices of work

• I guess artists don't care about privacy because they want to be recognised by their names.
      Well, I've been to art museums and I don't recall that there were explanations next to pieces of "expressionism". That's what you call that style, right? Maybe a small prologue about the inspiration for the whole 'collection'.. and that's about it.

What Guys Said 8

• You my friend are awesome.

• Awesome bruh 👍

• I think it is really good

• Really good

• Great artworks here, thank you! I always look for some more cool hd arts on http://gopixdatabase.comt It is my favourite website with lots of unique pictures on it. Very cool. Have you looked at it?

• Very good
    I got trouble with those shadows and glow effects

• In art you don't have good or bad, it;s about taste and I do like your work

• It's really nice and if u got the idea urself about each one :p it's almost perfect :)
    Good luck :p