What's on the agenda today, ladies and gents?

I bought a new bikini the other day and I don't have to work so I'm driving my happy ass over to my parents house to soak up some of that lovely ol' sunshine and warmth. Still trying to decide if I want to blow up a raft and float in the pool when I get there or just lay on the deck.

... there are just so many spiders in the pool shed... :/

Most Helpful Guy

• O you know do a little dance, make a little love, get down tonight

https://youtu.be/LHEsE9yN2CY

( kidding, kidding )

I'll probably have a drink, smoke a cigar, take a walk, try and do some writing, see were the night takes me.

What Guys Said 9

• you should totes take a quick dip then lie out on the deck in the sun.

standard for me, work, gym, training. lol

• Definitely couldn't even go into the pool because my dad had all his yard stuff piled up in front of the ladder in the shed :(

• I just laid out minus the pool :)

• well that's good, the sun must have been a nice warm blanket =)

• Right now, I'm at work. When I'm done here, I'm going to spend the rest of the night doing some reading for my class.

• Love the new profile pic - I got back from Madrid late on Sunday night so playing a bit of catchup this week so a wonderful night of lots of coffee and deadly dull reports.

• Well thank you! I hope you had a good time in Madrid :)

• 0|0
  • your happy ass... that sounds so funny :-) Well I wish you and yoru happy ass to you enjoy your day at the pool!!

I'll go practise soem darts later on... tomorrow another tournament and I this time i want to perform better.

• lol thanks! good luck :)

• Have you enjoyed your time at the pool? The last time I went to the pool was 3 years ago and I was burned so much on my back I couldn't sleep at night...

• nothing, laze around at home, do some errands, work on my business.

• Well i am off to gym but i will stick to my phone between workouts

• I'm studying :(

• pics or it didn't happen

What Girls Said 7

• The day is over but tomorrow I'm going to check out puppies!!!

• Spent some time on the Elliptical, and now I'm going for breakfast with my boyfriend before I take my dog hiking around the lake 😊 then it's a shower and off to work

• I just had a shower.. and now I am getting ready to go grocery shopping. I really need soy milk !! 🍼

• I'm going to shop for a minimized bra and I'm going to thoroughly research chest binders

• Good luck in your quest!

• My teacher cancelled summer school classes for today so I'm gonna sleep some more and relax today.

• Going out with my sister and best friend and then probably coming home later and crafting.

• Chores, workout, hopefully catch some rays too!