E3 Announcements! What game are you most psyched for?

Final Fantasy 7 Remake Official Trailer:

Uncharted 4: A Thief's End

Fallout 4:

The Last Guardian:

• A - Final Fantasy 7 Remake
  • B - Uncharted 4: A Thief's End
  • C - Fallout 4
  • D - The Last Guardian
  • E - Other
  • F - I don't give a shit about games cause I have no soul
I lost my collective shit when I saw the Final Fantasy 7 Remake trailer. That is a game 15 years in the making. Needless to say it was Arma-fucking-geddon in my home.
I completely forgot to include Arkham Knight in there, which, to be honest, I have no fucking clue how. That games looks mind blowing.

Most Helpful Guy

• DUDE!!! Like okay.. Um.. I can't choose I'm just SO FUCKING EXCITED FOR 2016!!! Even though it's typical with games to be delayed for several months it's still awesome. I'm so happy to own a PS4 I'll tell you that right now besides the lack of Rise of the Tomb Raider.

I think Horizon Zero Dawn has the potential to be very unique and badass.. I love the ecology of how machine life lives alongside biological life. The concept is beautiful and I hope they make it as amazing as I view it in my head.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ieHBOTLJDM
    I'd link a better video but youtube has ridiculous content restrictions for "adult" content.

FF7 remake I was sold from the first 5 seconds of the trailer. I like how it won't be just a remaster the directer has specifically stated that it will be rebuilt from the ground up. The Fallout games are a must buy for me and The Last Guardian has been in the works wince the dawn of the PS3 so I can't wait for that. Kingdom Hearts 3 looks beyond amazing to me too and I've always been a fan of the series. I haven't really messed with the Uncharted series but I heard they're awesome too. I totally forgot Dishonored 2 I loved the first one.

What Girls Said 3

• 1|0
    • huh never heard of it before, it looks pretty good though kind of like a aftermath game. Those robotic animals though lol, wth are they.

• That looks incredibly interesting! Very nice creature design as well.

• Though the animations could use some work, and the protagonist has Nathan Drake's / Spider Man's wittiness which I personally dislike.

However, it looks so good!

• Hmm they said Bioshock will being coming with something again... so thats what I'm hyped for.

• And arkham knight too am badly waiting for that game

• I agree, I would love another Bioshock.

• @Kinstrome if they go back to Booker's story I hope they show Anna in her crib so I can die happy. XD

• Fallout 4 definitely!

What Guys Said 23

• probably fallout 4. I never even beat 3 though, spent too much time doing side quests lol.

• Fallout 4 looks good, this new single player Star Wars that Bioware is supposedly making.

And Star Wars Battlefront which looks utterly amazing

https://youtu.be/lg_ht2GfQJU

• There's so much that looked awesome. Fallout 4 is definitely my number 1. I have been procrastinating in getting a PS4 but now I'm gonna upgrade so I can pickup Fallout 4 in the fall. I also loved Uncharted, Doom, The Division, For Honor looked incredible as well.

The geek inside of me is seeping out...

• The last guardian looks really interesting. But im more looking forward to star wars battlefront, even though they really neutered that game. The ship dogfighting still looked cool, and the graphics/gameplay looked pretty solid

• I have a very strong feeling that EA is gonna fuck up Battlefront tbh

• EA did not create that game. It was BioWare, the same people who made Mass Effect. EA only published it. And everyone knows just how greedy and lazy EA as a company is. They will undoubtedly fuck up Battlefront somehow, whether by half-assing the game or trying to implement some micro-transaction bullshit into it.

• @Xelebrum

yes, im aware they didn't make that game... just as they aren't making battlefront, DICE is. My point is that just as with dragon age, there's a chance it will turn out OK.

• THEY'RE ACTUALLY MAKING THE LAST GUARDIAN? D: I could've sworn they cancelled that shit a few years ago.

Anyway, I'm very hyped for Fallout 4, Uncharted 4: A Thief's End, and DEFINITELY Batman: Arkham Knight.

• Bruh, The Last Guardian had been in development since fucking 2007 and during E3 2009, they originally planned on releasing it exclusively for the PS3 in 2011.

• I know right? Last Guardian looks amazing. Team Ico is very well known for their storytelling and game atmosphere. A definite buy for me.

• Probably fallout 4

• So far Fallout 4 has most of my hype.
    SW: Battlefront looks epic has heck too.
    Too many games to think of.
    So far I am only 1/3 of the way through the Ubisoft showcase so I still have Sony to go and Nintendo and Square Enix later.

• Oh man, Battlefront! That looked amazing too! I should've included that. Damn I am missing SO many games on this list!

• I don't blame you, there's a hell of a lot of information this E3

• The Last Guardian. The FF7 Remake teaser was a letdown but the finished game will probably be awesome.

• Halo 5, Star Wars: Battlefront, Mass Effect: Andromeda...

• All of those AND SHENMUE FUCKING THREE!!! finally!

• Definetly uncharted!

• Definatley Fallout 4!

• Fallout 4, Dishonored 2

• Uncharted 4 and fall out 4 looks promising ;)

• @Doomguy check this out

• @DooMguy

No reaction to the new Doom? It looks amazing.

• @ Asker I thought that. . . well Doom wasn't on the list

it looks like a sexier version of Doom 3 and it's dark but not pitch black. You've got to love brutal doom v20 for this, without mark doom 4 would've been completely different

P. S. some people say DooMguy can't jump. . . he can jump and now he has a jetpack

• The new Deus Ex and Battlefront

• we've already played these games before.

• Voted E :D

• THE LAST GUARDIAN?
    IT'S HAPPENING!

Hope it comes out for PC though...

• dark souls 3 and Final Fantasy 7 remake

• Batman Arkham Knight

• Final Fantasy, the best RPG game ever ;)

• Fallout tbh. All are pretty good though. Just hope they have a good game without having to have so many DLCs!

Could you pls check out mine? www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1543797-in-pov-threesome-double-bj-s-in-porn-why-is-one-girl-not-as-hot-as