What do you guys think about my art?

What do you guys think about my art?

I'm still trying to improve...

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 10

• The first two are disturbing, and this is a good thing, surreal girl.

For some reason, seeing these and your profile pic made me want to see you giggling, so consider yourself digitally tickled to death now :P

• Disturbing it shall be tho I was going for a cool kind of surreal. I don't want to disappoint you but I don't giggle, I legitimately guffaw, curse and protest when tickled. Also you might want to be cautious when you tickle me for I will bite and punch anyone who does (including my mom)

• Fear... :)

But keep it up with your art.

• hahaha. I will

• I think they are really good

• It'll look better in about a year or so. Not that it looks bad rigjt now, just a little rough, but impressive. Just keep it up.

• That's really cool, there will always be a room for improvement. :)

• Awesome
    I'm working on it too by the way, portrait drawing

• Looks good to me second one is nice

• you're better than me, that's for sure
    i need to get back into drawing.

• Like it, especially the first one!

• The first one is great :)

• Some good stuff there

What Girls Said 9

• I think it's quite good, interesting.

• nice work girly!!! i personally prefer the first and last one

• very interesting! I really really like your style. They do look a little incomplete though, like something is missing, more definition maybe? It can be achieved with shadows, line drawings only get you so far, everything is a shadow, in real life there are no lines.

• Thank you! It also might be the filters that take away some definition tho

• maybe :) awesome stuff for someone aged 15 either way! You should keep drawing, you'll get much much better with practice.

• Thank you! And I'll definitely keep practicing and drawing cause I'm planning to make a career out of it in the future

• Those are awesome. I would definitely decorate my house with them. lol

• Thanks! I might try to sell my art online next year somehow but I'll have to improve more first

• WHATS LEFT TO IMPROVE? !
    Holy shit! 10/10

• They are very expressive.

• Thanks! Though, I usually don't express my emotions in my art, most of the time I'm just listening to music and enjoying the feeling of my paint brush against the paper or the color pencils scratching on paper

• wow! that's amazing

• Very nice! I like the 1st and 2nd one most

• Oh cool! I really like how you painted those purple bubbles. I say keep going, practice practice practice! I bet you'll go far, you seem to have a good grasp on portraits. :)