Swim team/Should I?

okay so my best friend wants me to be on her summer swim team and she asked me last year and i didn't im having a hard tiem deciding whether to or not i know how to basic swim but when i think about doing somehting like a flip turn at the wall i get afraid i dont want to injure myslef and i am not good doing fips in the water and then i think of how fit my bod will get and i want to but then i think about having to do the butterfly and get frustrated and scared i dont want to be humiliated but at the same time i think i would have since i alredy know two people on the team oh and thats another the othe rkperson i know is an old crush so i odnt want ti to be awkward should i join and if so i was going to have my sister a former swimmer teach me and get me in shape tow weeks before and show me how to do strokes so i am prepaired what should i do and do you think girls who swim are attractive also any beauty tips for swimming

• just do it
  • dont do it
  • pray about it and see
PLEASE HELP

Most Helpful Guy

• My younger son does this stuff. They train all the swimmers all that stuff. It's great low impact exercise.

• yeah but what should I do about my insecurities and my old crush from 7th grade

• that's what I thought but think about this imagine yourself a 15yr old boy again If you joined a swim team and a old crush was on it it and she had matured and had gotten really hot how would you react

• I would swim harder to try to impress her with my superhuman athletic ability.

Just swim for the health benefits.

What Guys Said 3

• I would go for it

• Pray it out.

• just do it, only one way to learn. its loads of fun too!

• thank you

• haha thanks that's nice to know you find them attractive

• i used to do a lot of swimming myself when i was younger so yeah maybe a bit biased haha

What Girls Said 2

• They will teach you and if you like it, why not go for it. You only make progress if you take challenges.

• Do it. What else do you have to do?

• school and I am making some movies over the summer