Can you fake your smile?

If you feel discouraged do you fake a smile to hide how you really feel inside, or do you display your true emotions?

Can you fake your smile?

• Fake a smile
  • I can't hide how i really feel
@anon1999

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 12

• I can fake a smile if I need to. But I would rather be true with my feelings and how I feel. I don't feel faking your feelings is healthy and good for you or anyone you are faking it to.

I am a strong person so it takes a lot to get me down or discouraged. When I am in a discouraged or rough patch of my life I turn to my faith in God, put my head down and push through it telling myself along the way it will get better no matter how difficult the path before me maybe.

You ask great questions by the way :)

• Aww i love your comment. I admire people who rely on Gods strength. I would love to have that much faith!! 💜

• every time I fake a smile my cheeks start tremblin'

fuck that shit lol

• I am so bad at faking a smile

• No, I can't.

Looking serious suits me better anyway.

• I'm very good at fake smiling

• Honestly, whenever I'm in a bad mood then when I'm around people, they almost always cheer me up and then i put on real smiles.

• I really can't.

• Nobody can fake a smile, if you look closely enough, you can see whether a person is truly happy or not. Look at the picture for example, his face doesn't show true happyness, there is something behind that smile, you can see

• I'm a good actor, but if I'm feeling really down, like something really sad happened, then I probably can't

• I think it is so hard to hide your sadness!

• I do but I don't think Im good at it. You can tell when something is wrong with me.

• I never smile , Unless a girl kiss me.

• That's a great reason to smile ! 👍

• Oh really? That's great, Sure why not, I;ll talk to you sometimes. If you want to follow me. I'm already following you. Thank you , You seems a nice woman!

• Thanks you! ok, no problemo! lol

• i can do it very very well

What Girls Said 10

• You can never really fake a smile because a real smile is with the eyes, not the mouth. Smiling with the eyes requires feeling genuinely happy about something. Faking it is hard because eye smiles use involuntary muscle movement. People who just pay attention to the mouth can hardly tell. It's all in the eyes.

• Depends on the occasion. When getting a gift e. g. that you don't like, you can still fake you are happy with it because it was given with good intentions. But among people you trust and you are close with, you should be able to show your emotions if needed.

• Personally, no.

• I can't
    Filler

• I can. But it doesn't look genuine.

• Yes, I can fake a smile but I'm not very good at it sometimes.

• I'm not sure if I'm good at it or not.

• I'd sometimes fake a smile, because I don't want to bring down their awesome day with my crap

• I do it everyday.

• I'm great at faking smiles.
    Not sure if that's a good thing:(