For those that own Legend of Zelda Majora's Mask for the 3DS or still own N64s and have an N64 copy of Majora's Mask, have you?

ever thought of creating two saved files with the first one titled "BEN" and the second one titled "DROWNED" to see what would happen to your game?

After watching a creepypasta video of Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, I've actually thought about doing this out of curiosity to see if my game starts to glitch up.

For those that own Legend of Zelda Majora's Mask for the 3DS or still own N64s and have an N64 copy of Majora's Mask, have you...?

• Yes
  • No

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• Majora's Mask is the worsted Zelda game

• What's wrong with Majora's Mask? It's my 2nd most favorite Zelda game (due to it's creepy atmosphere) behind Ocarina of Time in my opinion.

• I think it suffered from the fact that is followed Ocarina of Time, which was unbelievably good. Everything about it was great. Including the story. I just didn't like the story in Majora's Mask. I didn't like it when you went back in time and had to do things over and over again. Also the main villain was nothing compared to Gannondorf.

• Majora's Mask and Skyward Sword are the worst Legend of Zelda Games.