If u had super powers would u be a hero or villian name the power u would have?

I'd be a villia. Straight up. Man I do fucked up ahit for no reason light a kid hair on fire blow up Detroit start laser beaming people. I would become absolute for a couple of years. Then I get bored. and let the norms fix society. And when they are about to be some bam I destroy it again. Lol jk I would be iron man with tony stark brain.( i love Robert Downey Jr o my ironmN though)

• hero
  • villain
  • anti hero

Most Helpful Guy

• Just one power? Telekinesis. I could do almost everything with that: Fly, run super fast, bound metals and shit to myself to make my own armor, force-choke the shit out of bad guys, and so on.

As for my alignment, I would be an anti-hero. I would do everything for the good of others, but I would not be an idiot like most superheroes. I would actually KILL the villains.

• But If u kill all the viians who are you gonna stop next Saturday morning

• Well let the government try to stop me xD The US government is so fucking corrupt, I would probably overthrow them too after I rebuild North Korea into a prosperous country where people can actually be what they want to be and are actually fed.

After rebuilding it to a certain point, I would have a meeting with the leader or South Korea and ask them to unify into one Korea and help the North Koreans more.

• Yeah your a anti hero lol. Good intention just a bad way to get them lol I'm a villain though so I can't talk I do shit for no reason.( BLAM BLAM there goes a pregnant lady) lol

What Girls Said 8

• I wanna be the hero's love interest

• I would say anti hero. I would be a villain first and then change sides like the parrot Iago from the Aladdin series.

• I'd be a villain. Because villains are bad. B)

• I would work with villans and then snitch on them to Batman.

• Even though Batman would possibly accept your info, there is NO way he would trust you :P

• BECAUSE HE WANTS TO STICK HIS BATABANG HER XD

• @Xelebrum OK THEN ILL MAKE HIM LIKE ME
      LOL HE TRUSTED THAT NINJA CHICK TOO BUT HE WANTED TO DO HER TOO
      I SEE THE PATTERN

• If I had to choose, a hero? Haha

I want to fly! :p :)

But I would rather be an assistant

• Anti hero

I would kill everyone who caused pain to others, like for example those isis people
    I'd have a super power that can pull or push things, no matter how far it is

• Hero, but I'd keep the powers on the dl and solve major things without becoming famous

• I'm actually proud aomone said hero cause I felt like peoe wanna be the anti hero these days

• Haha don't get me wrong, being a villain and smashing stuff up is fun, but effort being chased all the time and having to come up with a decent laugh

• mind control

What Guys Said 9

• ima have to go with hero on this one, then when they start hating me i'll give them 2 middle fingers and say go fuck yourselves and peace out they'll all be fucked and want my nuts again.

• Anti hero and super intelligence.
    I'd rule the world (in secret) by manipulating governments, banks and the media and would help humanity as it clearly can't get by on it's own. Dodgy companies would be destroyed, corruption exterminated and regimes changed as the world will become a better place with me in charge. I'd still count as an anti hero as I am trying to take over the world and I'll kill a lot of people on the way but I'm not a villain because it's for the greater good.

• I would be seen as an anit-hero because I would most likely try to make the world a better place. But to make the world a better place you would have to get rid of some people.

I'd start with the people that I would see as the biggest threat to the Planet which would cause global warming and the biggest polluters (china).

• I'd be robbing billionaires for lulz and giggles.

• a mixture of both, i guess.

• I'd be a hero and my power would be omnipotence.

• I would want the luck ability

• Lucky rabbit foot - supernatural
      Or
      Neil luck power from - Class of the Titans

• Neil power since everyone will try to steal the rabbit foot 😔

• My power is unstopability; I simply cannot be halted in any shape, way, or form!

• Villain. Power to turn people naked. :P