Have you ever been blocked for asking a question?

Most Helpful Girl

• No, I've been blocked by answering a question.
    Some people just want to hear what they want to hear.
    They claim they come on here for an answer, but
    really they come on here to hear what they think is right.
    I believe people should be more accepting of various opinions.
    It's okay to disagree with someone.
    But it is not okay to put others down on what you "think" is right.

What Girls Said 3

What Guys Said 9

• nah but some anons will butt into my question and tell me how fucking pathetic I am hahaa

• I just notice some people just block me out of nowhere and I only find out when I try to upvote or downvote them

• Blocked for asking a question?

That's strange to me. Well if people do that to you, means they are trying to manipulate you into saying things and that's not good.

• Never blocked - I had questions removed

• I've been blocked by some girl, because I told her that girls can also make the first move on a guy. Apparently she was an entitled princess, and I hit a nerve.

I've also been blocked multiple times, because I pointed out that women are not the only ones suffering from sexism.

• No but I've been blocked for very stupid reasons sometimes. Mostly because the one answering the question didn't like my answer. Oh well!

• I am actually considering on wether or not i should block you or not. And I haven't even looked at the picture.. Lol

• Yes. I ask some pretty controversial shit.

• Nah never :p