10 years ago: Ali G. Now: Rachel Dolezal. Isn't it funny how satire becomes reality?

Ten fifteen years ago there was the comedian Sacha Baron Cohen who played a white character pretending to be black called Ali G

Now we have a real live person pretending to be black. Pretty amazing how things change isn't it?

Most Helpful Girl

• White women are the most disgusting, pathetic, self-hater no self-esteem, sick, disgusting women of all races? See this white woman pretending to be black? Seriously, also, see a lot of fat, ugly white women taking advantage of whiteness or wanting to be viewed like the queen saviors or talking shit, white women are the most disgusting women of all races if you compare everything made by white women, and white women also take advantage of being woman because everything related to race never was made to undermine, really humiliate and put white women racially like shit, I only remember these things of race made against white guys but white women are also white, take advantage of everything, are pathetic self-hate, hate themselves, hate the men of their own race and this is why have many bizarre shit made by white women compared to women of all races against the men of her own race because they are so pathetic and have no self-esteem who they are wanting to sell themselves like prostitutes fetish power disguised queen savior "woman" feminist shit to get some opressed political card even being white woman

The way who white women behave, the way who white women make thousands of things wanting to pretend not being white and wanting to be black, Asian, something of other race because whites don't have racial self-esteem I guess, the way who white women make videos and race things even against the men of her own race to promote race fetishes for men of other races, white wanting to create their "race card" version using the word "woman" to have something to identify but having their "whiteness" back when they want to be in the center or pedestal of fetish, is hard to speak in English , but I said in the past and I said again, white women deserve to be humiliated using their race, relating their race with shit, for example, I'm not defending white guys but everything related to race is made only to undermine and against the white guys, but white women are also white, and white women take advantage of more things, why white women is not attacked? Because some men have race fetishes in white women and white women are used politically for years like the official race meat fetish? Do you see women of other races saying, oh my god, I don't want to be a fetish, and do you see white women making videos, pleasing and promoting every kind of fetish, white women seems like the most pathetic women of all races, and have the majority of power, are in pedestal, are pampered

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• this isn't really satire becoming reality. there are plenty of Ali G's in the world... heck where do you think he got the idea for the Ali G character. When I was in middle school in the 90s there were "Ali G's" and I'm sure there have been white people who identify with black culture going back decades or centuries

• He isn't white.
    One of his parents are from Persia, I think

• The character Ali G is white

• Ahh, right.
      Well, at least Ali-G didn't go as far as Rachel did

• Something is amiss.