Why old aged people at somewhere between 60-80 all behave like that?

I haven't saw a single old aged person who didn't behave like an asshole

Most Helpful Guy

• Most senoir citizens in my experience are alright. My gross over generalization:

Its seems that in that stage in life they don't care anymore. They really don't care. They say offensive shit, cat call (male and female ), have unprotected sex, and grope. Ever have a granny grab your ass? Why should they care? Society has been conditioned to respect their elders. Also you will drop death soon so YOLO

• My grandma gropes my ass and i slap her every time and she says with the puppy face :"Your grandma?". And i slap her again. Whatever

• Not my granny. Elderly customer when I worked at Best Buy.

What Girls Said 1

• same I hate 99.99999% of old people they are rude. I feel like they have this delusion that just because they outlived their friends they can treat others like trash

What Guys Said 3

• That's probably because they can see that you think highly of yourself even though you just think you're smart, and even in 6 years you'll be facepalming at how you thought you were omniscient when in reality you knew nothing.

Source. Was a teenager. I honestly wonder how I managed to be as dumb as I used to be, while also thinking I was the smartest person ever designed. Ugh.

• dude it's because they can!!! i can't wait to be old and bitchy i'm going to complain all the time and act batshit crazy so then everyone thinks i'm crazy and i can get away with shit

• You'll find out in 45 years.