Is it just me or do Apple fans know very little about technology and think Apple will take over the world with their magic?

And that they are an unstoppable force.

• Yes Apple fans are like that
  • No Apple fans are not like that

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes / no. Many apple users in my experience are shit with tech. Macs are expensive but reliable and more idiot proof. When my sister graduates I will probably help her get a Mac. I don't like spending so much time cleaning and fixing crap when she visits. Spent a few hours yesterday on virus removal.

What Girls Said 2

• I'm an apple fan but i do not think they will take over. we are just getting started with improvement with technology so i dont think they can make it that far with phones and computers and tablets/pads

• Apple products are the best and their customers are the best

What Guys Said 7

• Of course. People who buy Apple just want to feel safe, knowing that they're buying a decent quality product that will work well, without having to actually know anything at all about it - and they're prepared to live with the fact that they could have got something better, or could have got an equivalent much more cheaply, because that would require more technical know-how than they possess. Plus they're trendy.
    Essentially, Apple are the Audi of the electronics world.

• They just want a phone that's easy to understand and has pretty graphics. That's all they really want. And they don't wanna go research which phone is the best, so they just go with the latest generation (or the latest they can afford).

• And they think it's the best on the market.

• Oh yeah stuff like that is stupid though. Or how Macbook Air isn't even touchscreen yet.

• Of course, because Apple are working on it in their top secret labs right now and obviously they started work on it before the dinosaurs were around. They just haven't perfected it yet.

• Honestly Apple has been a serious industry leader for over 20 years.

• Apple fans in a nutshell:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCwBkNgPZFQ

Hilarious and depressing at the same time.

• It's not like that. apple fans knows the same as someone else. maybe they believe to use tech with some limitations. Apple is all about "Standard and High Profilers"

*not a apple user ;)

• In my experience apple users are the most technology unsound people I known. They make me face-palm as a computer technician.

• Yes, in my experience they seem to think Apple products are powered by pixie dust.

• That's the impression at least.
    We all know it's google who's going to take over the world.