FUN QUIZ: What kind of Ruler would you be?

@anon1999. lets see what you get!! 😄
I got : Dictator lol

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 39

• I would not want to lead anything until I understood the 'people' and what they need, and want. That comes with being caring, compassionate, and helping others, when they need help.
    I would be the leader that the people chose, not because I wanted to 'lead' but because they believed in me, trusted me, and knew that I would only think of them, and what they needed, knowing them, personally.
    I think that somehow that close contact, that 'intimacy' and 'connection' was lost, from when our Founding Fathers wrote the Constitution, and founded our Government. It was a different time, then. People talked to each other. They gathered in pubs, and debated the politics, their beliefs. Today, we text, shallow, meaningless nonsense, without thinking, responding emotionally, instantly.
    Native American chiefs would often listen to what their 'trusted ones' said, but they would dismiss them, to think, and 'smoke their prayer' to Great Spirit.
    Taking the time, thinking, letting go of the emotional, instantaneous responses, breathing life, to make the 'BEST' decision, for all of the people that they were caring for.
    If a presidential candidate understood that, believed that, and did that, I would vote for that one, regardless of party affiliation.

• I got Chieftain
    The chieftain is the small time local ruler with the wisdom to rule the world. A chieftian wants what's best for his/her people and is well loved by them. A chieftan is smart enough to make wise decisions for his/her people.

You are a true leader.

• A hoppy ruler.
    content.mycutegraphics.com/.../...artoon-ruler.png

Actually I got Overlord, so watch out! Don't mess with me!

• You are a Chieftian.

The chieftian is the small time local ruler with the wisdom to rule the world. A chieftian wants what's best for his/her people and is well loved by them. A chieftan is smart enough to make wise decisions for his/her people.

You are a true leader.

• Was anyone else thinking a measuring ruler? Just me? Ok. -_-

Anyway
    You are a Chieftian.

You are a true leader.

• It came up with the weirdest response it said that I am to lead with a princess with an ancient spirit in her, by my side... hmm do you know one?

Here is what I got:

You are an Autocratic leader.

You fought your way to power through your incredible cunning and manipulation. You rule your people unchecked by anyone and can be considered good or evil, but either way, no one wants to be your enemy.

You are an exceptional leader.

• Haha! I think you'd make an exceptional leader , but only with me by your side too 😋 lol

• Awe thank you :) I hope I one day have the opportunity to prove myself to you and everyone else.

Sounds like you might need to come to the States :) By the way I checked into the gorilla permit, you'll be fine ;)

• Haha! Good , because he has his suitcase packed already lol

• Intellect

You are an Intellectual ruler.

You have good intentions for your people and make wise decisions. However you are not always popular among your people as you lack in the ability to boost their morale. Hopefully you will be recognized for the greatness you have to offer.

You are a great leader.

• "You are a Chieftain.

The chieftain is the small time local ruler with the wisdom to rule the world. A chieftain wants what's best for his/her people and is well loved by them. A chieftain is smart enough to make wise decisions for his/her people.

You are a true leader."

That's right bitches, I'm a chieftain 8)

• "You are an Intellectual ruler.

You are a great leader."

• I am Overlord.
    Completely evil.

I always say that I'm a "hard boiled rat!" must be true

• Convincing

You are a convincing leader.

Everybody loves you. You lack the skills to run your country and your motives are questionable. None the less you are every ones favorite.

You are a popular leader.

• You are an Intellectual ruler.

You are a great leader.

• Kind ruler

• I'm a dictator, which is news to me. I'm a complete pushover!

• You are a Chieftian.

The chieftain is the small time local ruler with the wisdom to rule the world. A chiefian wants what's best for his/her people and is well loved by them. A chieftain is smart enough to make wise decisions for his/her people.

You are a true leader.

AW, HECK YEAH!

• Intellect :/.

• I got the Autocratic

You are an Autocratic leader.

You are an exceptional leader.

• I got Dictator.. So I'm basically Hitler? Interesting..

• Haha! I did too I thought i would be more of a kind ruler than a tyrant. I was obviously wrong about myself Lol! Thanks! 😊

• No worries, ahaha. Interesting result though!

• Chieftain.

• I got Autocratic leader. I guess that would most probable :)

• So you agree with that? 😊

• Kind of. I would do my best to uphold justice and scientific progress. And to provide all basic needs for each and every person. However, I wouldn't be so soft with opposition, I wouldn't give them a chance to challenge me. Whether they are evil corporations or democratic politicians, I don't care. :)

• Justice would be my priority!! You seem like you'd make a great leader 😊

• It said I was a chieftain 😊

• A meter long ruler. XD

• Autocratic. Cunning n Manipulation. Good n evil. Respect n Power. Yin n Yang.

• A selfish ruler. I am a dictator... Sounds about right

• Strict, i would run with a iron fist, kinda like stalin

• I got Chieftain

• dictator lol, but i thought i was a nice ruler. guess i'll have to accept my absolute power

• Intellectual, I always thought I'd be a careful an just. Intellectual seems too elitest.

• I'm a Chieftian

• I would be the Chieftain.

• More from Guys
    9

What Girls Said 31

• You are a Chieftian.

You are a true leader.

• I got:

"You are a Chieftian.

The chieftian is the small time local ruler with the wisdom to rule the world. A chieftian wants what's best for his/her people and is well loved by them. A chieftan is smart enough to make wise decisions for his/her people."

• You are a Kind ruler.

You love your people and they love you. You take extra care to gain their favor, while genuinely giving back to them. However your ability to run a country is lacking, decisions involving economics, foreign affairs and military action should be left to your officials.

You are a loved leader.

• You are a Chieftian.

You are a true leader.

• You are a Chieftian.

You are a true leader.

• You are an Intellectual ruler.

You are a great leader.

• Autocratic

You are an Autocratic leader.

You are an exceptional leader.

To be honest I don't know what to think about that lol. It makes me seem kinda mean 😬

• Ohhhh boy.

"You are an Autocratic leader.
    You fought your way to power through your incredible cunning and manipulation. "
    lolz

• I got dictator but I don't see how my answers led to that outcome.

• I'd be a terrible and fearsome tyrant...

fc05.deviantart.net/.../...by_lappisch-d41el8p.jpg

• 1|0
  • You are a Chieftian.

You are a true leader.

• Chieftain.

"The chieftain is the small time local ruler with the wisdom to rule the world. A chieftain wants what's best for his/her people and is well loved by them. A chieftain is smart enough to make wise decisions for his/her people.

You are a true leader."

• You are a Chieftian.

You are a true leader.

• I'm an intellectual ruler.
    I'm a great leader, and for my stats:

Intellect 7
    Chieftain 6
    Dictator 5
    Autocratic 4
    Monarch 4
    Kind 3
    Overlord 3
    Convincing 2

• I'm a Chieftain

• I'm a Chieftian :) cool!

• A big ego centric dicatorship!

• Intellect

You are an Intellectual ruler.

You are a great leader.

• "You are a Chieftian.

You are a true leader."
    yay :D

• I got Chieftian :) really liked the description

• I'm a dictator.

• Convincing 😂

• I got dictator... lol

• i am a chieftain

• I'm the Chieftian too

• I got Chieftain "wise enough to rule the world"

• I got DICTATOR-Selfish Ruler.

• I am Intellect Ruler.

• I got cheiftian 😊

• More from Girls
    1