Tell us a weird, crazy or random fun thing that you can only do with your Best Friend?

For example

I just need to sing one line of a song and he'll automatically join in, even though we both probably can't sing
And we dance too!

Most Helpful Guy

• My best friend is one I've known for 6yrs and she's like a sister. One thing we can do is fuck with our exes or her current boyfriend. I've known her longer than he has, so at one point I was massaging her thighs and he just sat there watching. She asked me to cause she said she didn't feel like feeling him getting a boner and then asked me to rub her back and I sat there licking my lips at him the entire time. Later on he told me he just wanted to deck my ass but didn't cause he knew if he did, he would've walked out her house a single man. At one point, my ex was being a dick. So I walked past him with her and she just grabbed me and kissed my lips, grabbed me, and said "baby, I love you! I can't wait till we get back!" and I told her the same and look over and he's just red and beyond pissed.

• Haha that last part is awesome
      Probably cracked up later on

• I know we were. We walked away laughing and I saw him still looking so I grabbed her ass and she just smiled. It was so funny. We did tell this story to her boyfriend and he just started laughing

• I'm laughing over here too

What Girls Said 7

• My son inherited my sense of humor and we can read each other's minds. No one else thinks it's funny the stuff we laugh about. We end up going into another room at a family gathering to get the laughing out of our systems. We find the same joy in irony like the time he cockblocked some guy on a date with a family friend. The guy had tried to stab my son in the third grade. I was there. It was epic.

• Sing Disney songs in her white pick-up truck. That's what me and my friend Jocelyn do.
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1544485-5-days-of-disney-movie-throwback-the-known-the-forgotten-who-s-up

• We've known each other more than 11 years and never fought or argue. Lots of people have told us how weird that is.

• Fall asleep in a car ( to drunk to drive {those were the days} ) in a parking lot of a bank building and get locked in for a night, with no cell phones to inform anyone at that time.

• Crack up laughing after a seriously embarrasing thing happens to one of us thst I'd otherwise cry about if somebody else was to see

• Be weird. Me and my one best friend are complete morons together. ❤

• We can act and improvise at all times!

What Guys Said 3

• I once had 9 ties in a row playing rock, scissors and paper with my best friend.

• Haha me and my boy can literally not be able to chill with each other in months and still pick up as if no time went by.

• wid my X best friend, we had our "own" handshake