What are your pet peeves?

Like someone not using turn signals while driving, noisy eaters, or people who take up two parking spaces.

Most Helpful Guy

• People who don't clean up after themselves in public, the world is not your trash can.
    People who are obnoxiously loud for no valid reason
    People who get all cutesy when engaging with disabled people, they don't want your pity they want to be treated like equals
    People who text on the phone while watching entertainment with others
    Desperate men who think they're sexual innuendo gods
    People who seek constant validation get under my skin
    Inferior goods that charge a premium, like e-cig coils with piss-poor quality control
    People who judge you as soon as they hear the word 'drugs'; they helped me where pharmaceuticals failed
    Women who think they're strong and liberated by being bigoted, small-minded and easily offended
    People who do nothing but bitch at society/the government, failing to realize they're reaping many of its rewards
    Overly protective parents; you're raising a guaranteed basket-case
    Parents who expect too much of young children; your 3 year old simply cannot hold an ice cream without making a mess. Stop getting mad about it you idiot.

Probably loads more but that's what comes to mind.

• Very good points on your list! I have a friend who was overly protected. She's a wonderful person, but... extremely gullible and not in tune with the ways of the world at times.

• And you're welcome! :)

• Certainly not. As long as the thinking doesn't turn into irrational worrying it's fine. The way I see it, much more people should think things through before they act. A lot of stupid shit happens because people 'just go for it', but I'm certainly am not against spontaneity!

And that's good for you too. ;)

Most Helpful Girl

• Noisy eaters! Good lord that grinds my gears!

• Yes! Just heard someone doing it today. I wanted to slap that person. Apparently, getting annoyed with noisy eaters or drinkers is called misophonia. Learned about that a while ago.

• Thanks for MHO :)

• You're welcome, my dear!

What Guys Said 12

• XKCD (comic #562)
    www.explainxkcd.com/wiki/images/b/be/parking.png
    "Police reported three dozen cheerful bystanders, yet no one claims to have seen who did it."

• Yesss! Hahaha. I love that comic. :) I hate that as well, though that reminds me to start carrying a blow torch.

• Smokers! When smokers throw their cigarette butts out their car windows, on the foot path, in the gutter of the road, burry them in the sand at beach or anywhere else. The world is NOT their ashtray. It is disgusting, rude and selfish. The excuse of there is no bin to put them in is a cop out to. Most cars have ashtrays and if they don't you can buy one and you can buy pocket ashtrays for while your in public. Cigarette butts make the place look disgusting and they do not biodegrade like people think they do either, they are very bad for the environment. It is littering just like it is littering if you drop the wrapper for your chocolate bar.

• Yeah, I don't think it would be that hard to find an ash tray, but call me crazy. :)

• @Applefan1 Sounds like you got your head screwed on right. I'm not a holy man though, I'm sure I did discard it at least once in my life, but as silly as it may sounds it lingers in my mind and makes me regret it.

• @Remonster Yeah doing things like that linger in my mind to, most smokers don't care they just think its easy for themselves if they just litter it and they don't have to put up with the disgusting mess and smell which is so selfish. The reason the smoke does not bother me is that I feel that if I got cancer from just walking past a smoker then all the actual smokers would have died after their first packet of cigarettes kind of thing. Anyway ill private message you as this woman will be getting floods of notifications from us talking.

• 1) People who you can hear eating
    2) People who you can hear breathing
    3) People who don't shower / smell
    4) People in general xD.

• Rudeness and arrogance

• When people drive much slower than the speed limit, people who have inexcusably terrible spelling, people who constantly make stereotypical references (ie: You're acting white) and compulsive liars. Those top my list.

• All excellent choices! How could I forget terrible spelling and those who drive slower than the speed limit? I see those every single day, and I get so frustrated. Yet I supposedly have road rage... ;P

• Well, just so you know, I don't think that way. :)

• People who text and drive. They care more about reading someones message and sending one back than an innocent strangers life. Because usually the person who is at fault comes out of the crash with a bruise and the other person is left in a vegetative state forever.

• Ah, good points! I don't see this as much anymore thankfully. Maybe it's dying down?

• I hate those things you mentioned to honestly my list is way too long I would need a whole chinese scroll to write it all down. Here are a few though when people don't flush the toilets in public bathrooms, when my relatives tried to kiss me and when they never brush their teeth, when woman say they are mature yet they back bite on everybody.

• Slow drivers, people that don't close their mouth when they chew and make obvious noises. People that waste food or drinks like leaving half drunk cans of beer or soda around.

• Oh, yeah, I know a couple of people who have at least five bottles of half-full bottles of water in their car. Just finish drinking one first!

• Whenever someone chews with an open mouth I wonder whether they were raised by animals.

• My parents always said, "Stop chewing like a cow," so maybe they were raised by them.

• People who chew with their mouth open, loud chewers and basically talking with their mouth full

• Hearing the phone ring.

• I see where you're coming from actually, haha.

• Guess you just have to meet up in person often. :) And yes, I dislike that as well. As someone else mentioned, littering isn't cool.

• When I see people typing on their cells phones WHILE driving!

• Giving me a long answer when I didn't ask for one I guess

• Library book boogers lol

What Girls Said 8

• 1) People who yell while they're on their phones in public places
    2) People who take up 2 parking spots
    3) People who use the phone at resturants
    4) People who use the phone while in the bathroom

• I see a central theme for most of these. ;) And I can't blame you. Good list!

• It just pisses me off that people can revolve their lives around a device

• 1. Telling me a gross or violent story when I am eating.
    2. Ordering around
    3. Lateness

• I can't stand it when people misplace stuff. It makes me want to take it all apart and organize it better. :D

<----OCD

• Noisy eaters, peoole who chew with their mouths open.
    People who dont listen the first or second time so i hsvento repeat myself again. People who talk to my daughter like she's still 6 months old. Fml

• Noisy eaters aggravate me so much. How old is your daughter now?

• Jeez, I mean 'a rather educated background when it comes to raising children'.

• Its all good. Haha
      i typoed also, i know what you meant😂

• Loud eaters...

• People who don't clean up after themselves.
    People who talk over the top of others.
    Pushy drivers.
    People who sit on gym equipment and use their phone.

• Oh, there's a new one. Using phones at the gym. They're working out their fingers? Haha.

• sneaky men who lie

• You don't see that behavior with women too much? Being sneaky in general is annoying to me!

• men making EVERYTHINGGGGGGGGGGG about them !

and loud ppl/noises...
    and the "i will envade your personal space and spit on you while i talk 2 cms away from your eardrum" people