Poll: what are your thoughts cannibalism?

Disclaimer: before you ask, I am NOT a vegan or vegetarian

Also, I go with B

• I'm against it
  • I'm OK with mortuary cannibalism
  • If people want to kill and eat other humans, that's their personal choice and it should be respected

Most Helpful Guy

• In extreme survival cases or tribal rituals to keep part if your ancestors in you, as some tribes do. Even I'm not oppose to the eating of opponents hearts to steal their strength, god knows modern war fare is far much worse. New Chemical ware fare and radiation poisoning, who is to say they are the monsters. But just to eat some one just to do is kind of taboo, I don't condone tribal practice is places like S. America, Borneo or New Guinie but as sure as hell wouldn't hang out around those tribes.

What Girls Said 6

• Lol I don't even know why someone would think your a vegan.
    Anyway I think it's kind of gross. But if people say you can have their bodies after they die then that's fine.
    I personally don't eat animal products of any kind

• Generally speaking, I'm against things that make me want to vomit.

• I think it's gross. I wouldn't want to.

• What the hell kind of question is this?

• There's actually no laws against cannibalism.. what people get charged for is murder and such, but not actually for eating the other person. If the person agrees that he/she wants to be eaten then it's technically legal, with contracts and such signed...

• If gay guys can fuck each other up the ass and get married why can't humans eat each other after they have died? Cannibalism exists in the animal kingdom too, and if your friend consents before dieing what's the harm? :)

• Ya Ya, when it was believed that homosexuality didn't exist in the animal kingdom, we were supposed to be like the rest of God's creations and follow suit. But now that we can name several examples of animals that practice homosexuality, we needn't sink to the level of dirty, filthy *animals*...

What Guys Said 13

• In what context to combat starvation then option B.

• I'm against it when it's a choice but If I had to resort to it for the sake of survival like that sports team that crashed up in the mountains did then I would do it in that sense.

• To quote a TES fanfic:
    "You do realise that Bosmer are cannibals?"
    "Yeah, yeah, I know."
    "... I assume when she said "I want to eat you all up" you thought she meant your peni-"

• Some people are just too stupid, loathsome, selfish, hypocritical, and so on to let live... and what *are* you supposed to do with the bodies?

• It's a concept that I just have a hard time swallowing

• If you didn't have to kill or hurt someone I'd probably be OK with it

• Don't some people eat placenta? Isn't that cannibalism? I'm for it. End world hunger!

• Cannibalism is disgusting. It shouldn't even exist.

• I am scared of it

• media is going to make it acceptable... very slowly like they are doing with the gay thing.

• I am very against it.

• Yet all these people would kill a cow -_-
    Anyway I went with A

• I just don't like the thought of anyone eating Grandma. lol If I don't have a personal attachment to that person then I really don't care what happens to a dead body. From a health standpoint it is more dangerous to eat human because viruses are easier to get passed along.