Why is my girlfriend such a bitch?

I found out she fucked another guy! Pretty much all my friends know too and She's been acting really rude to me like rolling her eyes at me in front of my friends and when we are alone. She acts annoyed with me. And when I touched her arm in class she stared at me. she's like mad at me when she's the one that cheated on me! And I think when I was with my friends today I even saw her looking and smiling at the guy she fucked.

• Dump her
  • Talk to her and try to work it out

Most Helpful Girl

• The fact that she has no remorse and doesn't seem to have a genuine bone in her body, should be enough for you to want to leave her.
    She isn't regretful.
    She is acting as if her actions were right.
    She's acting as if she is in the victim role and has every right to be angry at you.
    I think you should dump her.

What Girls Said 7

• I'm sorry but if you stay with her, you are an idiot! You need to dump her she obviously doesn't care about you.

• Leave her now!

• FIRst ask why she is acting like this then DUMP HER

• Talk to her, there may be a reason she's acting the way she is. But cheating is never okay, that is inexcusable. If talking doesn't work then maybe it's time to move on.

• Maybe she's being passive-aggressive and expecting you to read her mind? I don't know; I've never been friends with a girl under 18 who cheated. But I do know that married women cheat because they feel their needs are not being met.

• duuuump her

• I think she is using this as a mean way of telling you she wants to end. I would dump her and her and fuck her best friend or sister to show her how bitchy she was being. Or just do it just cause but that's just me lol

What Guys Said 13

• I don't see why you even consider yourself with her. You should insta-dump this girl. It'd be a waste of time. She's not even sorry. Cheaters are extremely toxic people. She'll probably even consider it "your fault" that she cheated when you've done nothing to deserve this.

• Dump her as quickly as possible

• Dude the fact that you're STILL even with her makes you a chump to her and everyone else. There's only one solution to your problem and that is to dump her ass and treat her like shit every time you see her.

• Because she doesn't want to be your girlfriend, she just wants to bone that other guy while you pay for stuff for her.

• She's obviously not into you at all anymore. The cheating isn't the only sign. Just move on.

• Just run dude

• Why do you give a crap? Break up with her already. If she cheated once she'll do it again.

• Oh God, just leave her sorry pathetic self!

• You're a poon. She fucked someone else cause she can. Laugh at her for being a whore and move on.

• that how all tramps are.

They are only born for themselves.

• oh my god , she really love you

• You truly don't need to waste your time with fucking bitches like these! They are like vampires... they feed and suck the fucking life out of you. When she's done with you, she'll feed on others! Fire her ass!

• Just flick her off and leave find someone better