#Jokes: What are women good for ;D?

Besides manipulation and breaking hearts? ;D

(And no bitterness please! My last question like this was supposed to be fun, but some people got upset. If you want to be serious, that's fine. :))

Most Helpful Guy

• That it is difficult to be a woman...

“Being a woman is a terribly difficult task, since it consists principally in dealing with men.”
    ― Joseph Conrad

What Guys Said 11

• They're good for being more sensitive and delicate than us.
    They're good for being sweeter and cuter (I love that you're normally smaller than us).

They are more comfortable with their emotions than we are. You bring out our softer side and can make us feel vulnerable even if you are half our size.
    I love it when a woman is confident and strong (emotionally) even though they are normally weaker physically. It is very impressive and attractive.
    I admire how despite the pains of pregnancy and labour, so many women still dream of giving birth.
    in my opinion, girls are easier to talk to than guys. You seem more friendly and caring.
    I love how there are so many different types of girls physically and how so many can be incredibly beautiful and completely unique in their own way.

Basically you bring a smile to our faces and stop this world from being completely awful.

• Getting me turned on and aroused. ;)

• they r good at makin my mood... always <3 :) 8)

• Bearing children , being a mother, honor and faithful to husband support all family members , sharing the word of God , representing the beautiful creation you are inside and outside, help resolving family issues , enjoying life , participating in sports, lead by example are a few things

• Company, reproduction, wife, and a good mother

• Spending lots of money while shopping

• You're going to blame that on women? Do you know how much you guys spend on shoes, cars, movies, sports equipment and other crap? ;D

• Yeah but they are better at it and no I don't spend much , I'm kinda of frugal , I wish I could buy another car though😊

• Helping men and society to be better..

• There good at NOTHING else MAHAHAHA ha ha ha *sobs* :'(

• Let me take a space in there hearts😊

• creating problems? XD

• Same things men are good for I guess, what's the difference between us?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ymfb3RxSfk

• You can't have babies or multiple orgasms in a row.

• 1) Adopting kids isn't conceiving and birthing them Use common sense.. 2) You can orgasm multiple times in a row without any recovery phase like we can in a single session? That's virtually impossible for a man to do because he needs to rest a bit and then continue while women don't really have to (I think the rest time for us is something like 23 seconds). 3) You asked what's the difference between the genders. I named two key differences and forgot a third: prostate. The first is necessary for reproduction which means that if you all were wiped out in a single day, we can bring the human species back from possible extinction by use of in-vitro fertilization. 4) Stop putting words in people's mouths/assuming that an individual was listing facts that women are only good for. If you paid attention to what you wrote, this would have been relatively simple to grasp.

• I paid attention to what you wrote, I'm just losing brain cells listening to you spout shit

What Girls Said 11

• To make men's lives sweeter ;)

• looking preeeetty

• Hair pulling, picking out their husband's clothes, cold wars, nail painting

• sittin onn thiss lap

• Cooking dinner and cleaning house. "Go back to the kitchen woman!" lmao

• Stuff, I'd say.

• Being sweet and caring/compassionate. Making the lives of men a bit better. Being mothers. Multitasking and communicating our emotions.

• Starting the party 🎵🎊

• Not war... because it's good for absolutely nothing. Say it again!

• Keeping men with feet on the ground. Most of them are grown up boys.

• Thinking mile a minute!