Since there's a show called Bad Girls Club, how about a show called "Bad Boys Club?

0|0
5|6

Most Helpful Girl

• OH MY GOD I love bad girls club so much and I'm surprised you even know about it. Most people don't believe it or not. But that is my favorite show haha and bad boys club would be different... I would watch it but it would be weird considering men would live together and go to clubs together and have sex and all that lol and if they fought some people may REALLY get hurt.

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• I don't see why there would be. I don't see the guys fighting to try and become the toughest in the house. I see them all going out, getting laid, stealing each other's lay for the night, and then possibly fist fighting.

But I don't see them burning each other's clothes, pulling out hair, throwing crap around, screaming irrationally to wake people up, damaging personal belongings etc.

0|0
    0|0
  • LOL because the girls one isn't ridiculous enough.

0|0
    0|0
  • That would be funny too actually. Should be more shows like that on tv with dudes.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's fine. I don't watch Bad Girls Club and I wouldn't watch Bad Boys Club.

0|0
    1|0

What Guys Said 6

• Lol I was just watchin BGC. If they made a guy version, I'd watch it but I wouldn't wanna be on it

1|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't watch it - Hate those type shows

0|0
    0|0
  • Because people might get killed. Grown men punching eachother can cause serious damage.

0|0
    0|0
  • They have one. It's called "Sons of Anarchy".

0|0
    0|0
  • Feminists would riot

0|0
    0|0
  • Bring it on xD

0|0
    0|0