How much of an asshole is this woman /10?

I'd say ass/10 to be honest...

Most Helpful Guy

• As big of an asshole as this... whatever

i0.wp.com/.../...-cost-surgery-clothes-house-5.jpg

• Oh calm down m8

• They both have the same argument that they identify that way and then they present themselves to the world that way. The Illogical "logic" must be applied to both or neither. I happen to think they are both nuts.

What Girls Said 6

• lol I don't know what to think anymore. this world is stuffed.

• Whos this?

• 11/10 I'd say

• She seems a bit too full of herself... :/

• Well, I don't like people who lie. I think it would be a different story, however, if she was Black. If she was Black and claimed to be White and was fired for it, the US would be up in arms calling the employers racists. Here because she is White claiming to be Black, it is Okay... something here is not right.

• It's not OK, full stop. It has nothing to do with the colour of skin she chose, it's to do with the fact she's a liar and a fraud.

• no, I agree that she is a liar but the reason this is news is because she is white. Hillary is a liar and no one cares. Obama has lied and been caught in so many scandals and that is okay. This woman is in headlines because of the color of her skin and the role she held as head of an NAACP chapter.
      dailysurge.com/.../

• She's a solid 10.

What Guys Said 7

• Don't know story that much but seems a very big asshole thing to do

• She just looks like an avg balck woman o me... lmao!!! jk

• This is not the best way to deal with rejection.

• Ik heb niet verworpen... Ik ben trollen

• Google translate isn't working very well today I see :D

• Oh I thought that was how you said it haha... I learning dutch at the moment!

• she might be a nice lady... but nice women are the most unpredictable a-holes.

she could be a 10 a-hole.

• She annoys me... a lot. But she's not an asshole.

• I don't know who that is.

• Like hardly any. What she was pointless but it never truly affected anyone negatively. I never heard one thing say she did something negative in her job. Maybe she did but all people did was say she lied about being black. Who cares?