Which of these is a better name for my blog?

I'm creating a blog that is targeted mostly towards women and will focus on helping them become strong and independent minded. I will also be talking a lot about how to deal with men and maintain lasting relationships with the men in their lives.

I am undecided between two particular names for the blog. I want the name to really illustrate the traits in women I want to encourage, so I have narrowed it down to two options: The Digressive Woman or The Audacious Woman.

I like "digressive" because it describes a woman that is unlike the rest. The word "audacious" describes a woman who is fearless and a go-getter, which I also like.

So I need your option. Which one sounds catchier/better? And if you could let me know why you picked one over the other, that would help me out a lot. Thanks!

Most Helpful Guy

• audacious sounds kinda better in my opinion :)

What Guys Said 1

• I like audacious... I think it has a stronger meaning behind it if female empowerment is what you are looking to do. Well done!

What Girls Said 2

• digressive looks like digestive on first glance, id go with the other one

• The Audacious Women