How to ignore sadness and deep feeling in daily life?

my boyfriend is far away, i love him and we're doing good in this relationship. but I can't help feel lonely and sad about this, yeah it sucks. Any ideas to help me ignore all of this stupid "feeling roller coaster in my heart" thingy?

Most Helpful Guy

• By solving math problems 😎

What Guys Said 6

• Find things that give you happiness.

• do things dat cheer u up mostly?

• Really hard to solve this problem. I'd suggest to be in contact with him as much as you can.

• Wow, sailorjupiter, you are just oozing cuteness and beauty with those dark eyes, silky jet black hair, and a gorgeous smile that is causing me to melt into a big pile of mush right now! Unbelievable!!

• thanks sir, u made my day ;p
      yeah, i got this panda eyes since my college time lol

• I always look for cute teeth as well. And your teeth? I just want to bite them! You are the most attractive girl on GAG yet, since I have been on here (Feb)

• Get a pet, join a gym (that is what I would do), learn something new, take a course, get a hobby. Are you in the us? Start a business.

• what makes you happy? immerse yourself in it so you dont feel sad

What Girls Said 0