Do you have cat/kitten as a pet? Does it not scare you when they jump?

I really want a munchkin. I have been watching the cat compilations and I want it even more BUT I get scared when I see the cats jumping around.

I don't know if this question was asked before but I am getting a déjà vu feeling.

Most Helpful Girl

• I have a cat who is 4 years old and yes he scares the crap out of me when he jumps lol

What Guys Said 3

• I used to have a cat, dead and gone now. Got poisoned by. . . something, we never found the body

They only jump if they need to or if they have encouragement. The worst they can do is claw your face, maybe blind you. At the end of the day they aren't much of a threat, you could easily pick it up and break its neck

33.media.tumblr.com/.../...02zJfR1sxcftfo1_400.gif

• Omg this whole opinion 😱😱😱😨😧🙀

• ? Did I write something wrong?

P. S. I used to have a couple of fish but that was a long time ago

• never... but a relative of mine had... i was really afraid when they were approachin me :|

• Lol, understandable

One of my neighbor had a cat and it sneaked in to my room at night once. I woke up to a cat sleeping next to me.

• I never had a cat as a pet

What Girls Said 3

• I have a cat, he's almost 4. No not really - occasionally he scares me when I'm not expecting him to jump up. But no, you get used to it - at first it's a surprise but then because it happens so often you just accept he might appear. The one thing he does that always makes me jump is tugs on your legs - he reaches up with his paw and tugs for your attention but he puts his claws out to get the material. Hurts so much.

• Man, can't you cut it so it won't painful?

• Got it :) thank you <3

• This is me and my cat. I get affection and cuddles from him, he makes me laugh. But the flip side is he is a cat, he does hunt, he does kill. I don't like it but it's his nature. Good luck :) I'm sure you can get over the fear and enjoy cat cuddles in bed like I do :) https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bzr4foXIIAAuWVx.jpg

P. s. My cat has only ever attacked me once and I've had him for 4 years, including when he was a kitten. If you treat them right they have no reason to attack you, like any animal :) Good luck :)

• I waaaaaaaaaaant.

• i love my kittens!