If you love someone, what would it take to fall out of love with them?

Most Helpful Girl

• meybe i m the only one who will say this.. but i think if you truly love someone than whatever they did.. you cannot not stop loving them.. you will leave them.. move on.. stop thinking about them.. but still.. whenever you knew they are in serious truouble.. you will try and do something for them.. :)

What Guys Said 16

• If you truly love someone you can never "not" love them. All you can do is love them differently. So if you ever say "I don't love you anymore" then you never loved that person.

• Cutting contact with them, finding a better match (Unlikely you've found 'The One'), Time, More heartache that you can handle so you decide "Fuck It, Let's Do Something About It"

• Finding a better match is shallow.

• Not really, if you love someone and you cna't be with them one of the best ways to stop loving someone is to look for someone else, not shallow just playing the cards you are delt

• A major personality change, like becoming religious or starting smoking, or discovering some serious on-going deceit. Verbal abuse of anyone or general meanness. Unprotected sex with someone else.

• Absolutely.

• Yeah, a new religion would be a problem. Lots of non-religious people date and even marry religious people but it's not for me. Two completely different ways of viewing the world.

• Um okay?

• if they cheated

• Cheating on me will do it right away

• if they do sth really REALLY gross then

• What I consider real love is unconditional love. There's no conditions for it to end.

• Cheating, abuse, quitting on the relationship, cessation of Sunday Pancake Day.

• lol Potato day :D

• Youuuuuuuuuuuu!!! :)

Potato Day is definitely a thing that I'd need. Gonna add it to my prenuptials.

• DOOOOO IT

• Nagging would probably do it.

• Thats not really love then.

• I would say a lack of communication and compromise kills relationships.

• If they become someone else.

• Honestly it did be this. Cheating is the killer. I will end the relationship faster than the speed of a jaguar. :).

• They would become completely the opposite of what I would want them to be.

• Oh okay

• She would start smoking, lie to me, drinking a lot, being loud a lot, cheating on me, abusive... I'd be out the door so fast, she'd wonder what the hell she did.

• Cheating on me

• My death or maybe even not after that.

• simple, all. what it takes is one single heart break.. and the magic goes away

• Then it wasn't truly love.

• well, there's no point from your question then ! love still continues and probably, you heartbreak was just a mistake or because of a misunderstanding !! ... what i was pointing out was a true seperation of a true love

• Okay...

What Girls Said 11

• It would take very little. Love isn't forever. Just because you love someone, it doesn't mean that's enough. It takes a whole lot more then love to make something forever

• Love can be eternal if you mate it so.

• Any sort of betrayal

• cheating & assault are the main ones

• disrespect, no trust, stop talking, no more fun together or common interests

• But you could try to fix the last two if you really loved them

• He never said he loved me.

• oh you told him you did?

• nothing, I could never honestly, unless you miserably convince yourself and only look at their bad qualities

• Cheating, abuse, and if the same problems keep coming up all the time.

• A lot of time and pain.

• I wish I knew

• If they beat me up

• Cheating, I'd say. Relationship-wise, it's the ultimate betrayal.

• only time will.