Failing freshman year?

I got passing grades in all classes except two of them.67% in Spanish I and algebra I will I have to repeat the year?

Most Helpful Guy

• study 2-3 nights before, study for 20 minutes then take 5 minute brrake. Once you finished studying 1 page and go to the next, keep starting form the beginning and review/memorize the first then second page and so on. I did this (figured it out on my own) and got all A's both semester every class in my first year. do that and i promise you, you will see changes :)

What Guys Said 3

• I had passed my Senior year with grades that were 67 -80 %
    it really is the credits that you need to get..

• That's not how it works. Think of it as I have to complete all the classes to graduate. Not each year of classes you take as a grade.

• Did they ever make you sing a sheet in highschool in the middle of the year that moved you up to your required class for next year? Because they do that at my school and kids aren't normally repeaters in subjects so I'm confused as to wether they would make you reapeat it when they have u signed up to a different schedu for the next year

• The sheet you're filling out are the class you want to take next year. You shouldn't take a higher Spanish or a higher Math since you failed the ones you're currently in. You'll have to retake them eventually. Now if you're avoiding Spanish your second year of high school they're not going to put you back in there. You'll need to retake that math though. So you might as well retake it and get it over with if you didn't pass it.

• College doesn't "work" like that.

What Girls Said 1

• Algebra you will have to repeat yes. And you will have to repeat Spanish as well.