Does being scared of tower-climbing and similar activities mean a man is "p**sy"?

We were cheating together, and someone started mentioning tower-climbing and said that he wanted to organize a tower-climbing activity. One of my friends said that he was scared of that, and would never take part in such activities. Then two men said he is a "p**sy", "fa***t", "coward", etc. Here is an example:

Do you think being scared of tower-climbing and similar acitivities means he is a "p**sy"?

• Definitely yes.
  • Sort of yes.
  • Sort of no.
  • Definitely no.

Most Helpful Guy

• There's more than one kind of courage. Moral courage and physical courage are quite different, and in many ways moral courage is more difficult.

What Girls Said 5

• Fear is a natural response to certain stimuli. I think it's healthy to be afraid of certain things. If you don't want to do activities at heights, you totally don't have to. You have literally nothing to prove to anyone.

• Sounds like fun! But I wouldn't call someone a pussy or coward for not wanting to go. It's normal to be scared of things like this that could result in you cutting your life short.

• There's a line between being adventurous AND being stupid. That guy was just being stupid. The train riding didn't look to bad though. The rest I was like nope! I prefer more things that I know most likely I'll be safe with, like roller coasters and zip lining, skydiving. I would not climb a tower though. I climbed to a second story balcony before but I started off on someone's shoulders.

• Anything bad can happen so I'd be scared too.

• not at all.

What Guys Said 5

• Just means he's not stupid.

• Because he didn't want to risk his life just so that it could be posted on Youtube, he's a pussy? Nonsense. He values his life and is a bit more aware of his own physical limitations, I would think.

• That just looks dangerous and stupid.

• It's actually odd to want to put yourself in a dangerous situation, so nope you're fine dude.

• No, I'd be scared too.