What has been the biggest world event of your lifetime so far?

• (2013) Bostan Bombing
  • (2011) Osama Bin Ladin being caught
  • (1946 - 1991) Cold War / Fall of Soviet Union
  • (2001) 9 / 11
  • (1990) Germany Reunited
  • (1969) Moon Landing
  • Other (Comment)

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm gonna say it as it's named on Wikipedia, it's the "2014 Israel-Gaza conflict"... Although I don't agree with the title. It should be renamed as "2014 Gaza massacre" or "genocide in Gaza 2014" ... But whatever.

What Guys Said 11

• Probably the unlawfully-handled Lawrence vs. Texas case. It paved the way for Common (Rotten-to-the-) Core, and other things which have led to some pretty screwed up kids, who were my sister's age. Who then married for all the wrong reasons and started getting divorces just as quickly for all the wrong reasons.

Rampant hedonism of every stripe, some of the most vicious online fights in history, Twitter hate becoming a cultural phenomenon, a steady rise in general social chaos, the (unlawful) precedent by judicial activists and other activists to stack the deck to assault the 13th amendment, blatant disregard by activists for the Hobbs Act, my Facebook page getting assaulted by FreeKate activists simply because I refused to take their side, friends of mine being attacked online and offline in some pretty vicious and libelous campaigns, including HRC making (really poor) composite sketches of some of them to make them look like fugitives, potential job references forsaking me simply for having traditional views on marriage (they pin me and ask what my views are), my newsfeed being flooded with slippery slope-affirming stories, rumors of schools getting crazier and crazier, rumors that homeschoolers are receiving worse and worse harassment in some states, churches imploding because members want to be more like King Saul than like Samuel, it never ends.

Given a personal incident I had in 2007, hearing that Obama nationalized the hyper-feminist DCL program for all public universities in 2011 was a slap in the face.

Speaking of Obama, him winning in 2012 in spite a flood of stories around the nation of polling booths being assaulted and massive fraud everywhere, made me rewrite the entire Gerosha continuity into a depressing alt-history/bad future. When most of the public shrugged off scandals as big as Extortion 17 and Benghazigate like they were Keyboardgate, I lost a lot of faith in the nation's collective IQ.

• 9/11 may be the bigger event, but the one that left a lasting impression on me in my youth was the assassination of John Fitzgerald Kennedy on November 22, 1963 in Dallas, Texas.

• Nothing. Things happen, world moves on. I guess the only nuisance would be 7/7 since now instead of finding bags on the bus and saying "Jee wizz, I'm having that", you have to spend an hour reporting it to the bomb squad just in case.
    I don't know, if that packed lunch has the right stuff it could be pretty explosive - for you butt.

• Definitely 9/11

• funny all but the cold war to an extent were fake propaganda orchestrated by the elites for their agendas and mind control.

all it takes is are tragedies and deaths for the sheeple to continue to give up their rights and to allow uneed security methods.

• Not all. Hedonistic/seductive promises (always false, of course), bribery of more traditional forms, false-flag operations, Nero-style blame-this-guy-for-what-I-just-did scapegoating (always bolstered by female talk show hosts that spew nonsense but demand you treat them like gurus on the subject), paid squawking parrots pushing the propaganda narrative on social media and assaulting anyone who dares speak to contrary evidence, race-baiting of the most foul kind, religious apostates destroying the church from the inside, underhanded tactics to bypass due process, a few political prisoners here and there, libelous campaigns to viciously destroy any politician that would make any real difference, etc.

Add it up, it's the KGB formula: Demoralize first. The rest will follow.

• I voted c but I was just a kid I dont remember it. I was playing with my teddy ruxbien at the time.

• Osama being caught since I was only 5 when 9/11 happened.

• 9/11 was really a big thing, although I was not in the United States at that time.
    By the way, OBL was never caught; he was killed immediately.

• 9/11 the earliest

• 9/11 was the biggest so far

• My mother giving birth to me 😎😎😎

What Girls Said 2

• Definitely 9/11. Life for everyone changed that day.

• If you read the book "The Harbinger," the events happening immediately after 9/11 are even worse. It points out some eerie parallels to how the Northern Israel Kingdom reacted after the Assyrians launched a similar raid. When you factor in that many of the Saudis involved in 9/11 are at least partially descended from Assyrians, it gets even weirder.

• @ObscuredBeyond I'll have to look for it!

• 9/11. The day after I was born, just a few hours after my birth.

• 9/11 partially rewrote Spider-Man. Also, it was a breath of fresh air to see something other than mindlessness like "The Master of Disguise" be on everyone's mind. Unfortunately, that new thing just had to involve terrorism. And war games. And media selling us out, ensuring we'd snatch defeat from the jaws of victory because the old farts at the major networks wanted to relive their glory days of treason during the Vietnam War.