Girls, Do you ever wish you were a guy?

If so, why?

22

Most Helpful Girl

• Being a guy is so much fun than being a girl

• It can be pretty fun 😏 and we can act stupid, cayse it's expected 😏

• HAHAHA LOL YUP we should

• THAnks for MHO XD

What Girls Said 21

• Absolutely. I see there are things about being a guy that suck, but I think being a female is way worse. It's hard to explain. There are so many ways sexism is rooted into society that many women don't even see them or think about them. I also think it's harder for girls to deal with females on a social, non-romantic level than it is for guys. You have the option to avoid b! tches as a guy, and even if you don't the dynamic will be different because you're not direct competition or anything for her to compare herself to like another female is. As a girl dealing with guys socially, it's never a hassle, unless it's some annoying guy who wants my attention and I don't want to give it.

I also have always preferred "guy" things. I do fit in with guys, and I'd fit in even more if I were a guy. I just could never fit in with other females.

• Wow... most specific answer. Thank you

• Nope. Both genders have their pros and cons, but knowing how cray a LOT of girls are, I'm glad I get to date guys versus dating girls.

• Lol. This one put a smile on my face.

• Yes, a few times. There are times in which I think " my life would be easier if I were a guy" or "if I were a guy I wouldn't need this.."
    In some ways, guys lives are easier. And I could do some things without being judged.

• I think the same way, but in reverse. Lol. Being a guy is easier in the sense that i dont care how i dress or look (most of the time). But if i was a pretty girl, guys would be all over me, and offering to buy me dinner ( i assume)

• That's true, guys don't have to care about that. If you were a pretty girl, you would have some guys who would be genuinely interested in you and others who would have other intentions (if you know what I mean).

• Sometimes, sort of, but not really. I like being me and I love being a mom (and that's an experience I'd never part with).

• Mom! I love moms 😊

• Hell no. I enjoy all the aspects of being a female also I see no benefits to being a guy what's so ever.

• There are no benefitss 😒

• yeah then i could eat more and gainnss >:)

• Always and because having a dick would feel so good. I'd get much more pleasure and feel more free. Best part is no periods of course!

• Penis and balls suck. I couldn't speak for vaginas of course

• Well, penis is okay i guess. But balls are just annoying and hurt.

• They're so cute though

• Never
    /////

• no. I like being a girl

• no! I love being a girl!

• Yesssss a lot. No more periods!

• No because I absolutely love being a girl.

• kind of... no period, no giving birth, and no menopause && you get to stand up peeing

• Believe it or not, a lot of guys pee sitting down. I, myself, am one. Usually at home tho. Lol

• well id still like to have an option especially if the bathroom is gross and dirty

• Yeah... Like when I get my period... or if I have to wait in a line in the bathroom...

• Nope I'm happy with what I'm

• Yes, every month I wish I was a guy instead of a girl.

• Lol. Are you talking about your period?

• Lol yea I am. I like being a girl though because I get to dress up and do girly stuff. Although i do wonder sometimes what being a boy is like.

• I honestly do wish i was a girl sometimes, cause of rhe clothes... You guys have such pretty and cute stuff 😊

• Yes, every time I've ever applied for a job.

• Bleh, we are on the same boat.

• Only once a week, every month.

Otherwise, I am quite happy being me :D

• Lol. I'd understand that

• Sometimes I wish I was a guy for this reasons.
    1. Guys don't have periods, you dont have to deal with all that blood every 28 days.
    2. You can pee anywhere
    3. When you exercise your boobs dont go up and down
    4. You dont have to worry about your boobs getting smaller when you exercise

• Thoes are good reasons o. o

• Yeah, plus you can wear the same suit to 10 different parties and no one would say anything. If you're a girl you need 10 different dresses and people will still judge you if you wear the same shoes

• I'm a girl but I don't act dainty or soft and I don't wear make up or get hair extensions. I think I'd be happier if I was a guy.

• Aww. A girl with no make up is the most beautiful girl.

• i never have.