How often do you replace your products?

I am meaning things like phones etc..

• Every time a new model comes out, I want to always have the latest features.
  • When they are about two models old.
  • I just buy something and keep it to it breaks or gives trouble then I buy a new model.
  • Other, please state below.

Most Helpful Girl

• I buy something with the intent to use it forever. Of course it breaks eventually. But only then do I buy something new. I've never put aside my phone just to get a newer prettier one.

What Girls Said 4

• It's a combination of C and A. If I have a phone that is on the verge of going kaput, I would want the latest phone out.

• That is what I did, my old phone was not staying connect to the internet anymore so I decided to treat myself to a new one. It is a balance really you can't replace things too often but somethings you have to treat yourself to something nice.

• If it's broken don't fix it, is basically what I stand by. I only replace It if it's necessary. otherwise money being spent for no reason and junk laying everywhere, I hate the clutter. But yes I agree with you, you do need to treat yourself to something nice once in a while

• Yeah. I have had my Panasonic digital camera now for 10 years I think. I have never replaced it because it has never given any problems and it still works just as well as it did when it was brand new. This camera works extremely well, takes great photos in bright sun light, low light, when objects are on the move you name it and is very nice to use. It is also very well built with metal hinges on the doors not plastic etc. I think even the rechargeable batteries are 10 years old and still work extremely well. I have never had to replace anything on that camera.

• It depends. When i was younger, I've always wanted new ones but now that i got older, i value my money more haha so now, only when its really a necessity.

• only when i need to.

• Yeah I bought a iPhone 6+ last year when they came out my old phone was not staying on the internet anymore and I use the internet a bit. I had my old phone since 2010 though. I think my friend said to me will you replace your iPhone when the next model comes out and I said no. He said why. I said because I bought this one.

• when my contract ends

What Guys Said 3

• I voted C, but only because I replace it when it becomes too outdated or slow. I haven't really replaced that many products in my life though...

• Yeah I replaced my phone last year because my old one was not staying connected to the internet anymore.

• Option B sounds about right to me

• I only get a new one when the old breaks

• Yeah I tend to do the same. People that replace stuff every time a new model comes out waste so much money it is crazy.

• I bought a new phone last year but before that I had my phone pervious phone since 2010. It was not staying connect to the internet anymore so I bought a new one.

• I have had my Panasonic digital camera now for 10 years I think. I have never replaced it because it has never given any problems and it still works just as well as it did when it was brand new. This camera works extremely well, takes great photos in bright sun light, low light, when objects are on the move you name it and is very nice to use. It is also very well built with metal hinges on the doors not plastic etc. I think even the rechargeable batteries are 10 years old and still work extremely well. I have never had to replace anything on that camera.