Women with beautiful faces VS women with attractive bodies.. who win? Don't say both choose one?

Most Helpful Girl

• If you mean with guys, from what I've seen an attractive body wins. I've seen guy after guy salivate over plain or average girls who are thin but not flatchested, calling them "hot"--look at some of the celebs guys love--or over women who are average or even ugly but have big @sses and/or big breasts.

And then on top of that, the more beautiful a woman is in the face, the more guys seem scared to approach those women. Unless a really beautiful woman is very outgoing, always smiling, laughing and very friendly, a guy is going to claim she's "intimidating" or "unapproachable" unless he's the arrogant type. But if a chick is average but has the right body, it's like the dude hit the lottery.

What Guys Said 15

• Women with the best personality

• I would say faces

• Both. Don't tell me how to live my life!

• Give me the hot body.

• Who wins? In what regard? Scoring one night stand? Cosmetics modelling contracts? An opportunity to secure a life partner/husband/so?

• Er I guess... body I don't know

• i will choose only the women with a good nature :)

• Beautiful faces win... What guy wants a butterface?

• Face.. because thats what I look at most!

• Both lol - - -

• bodies. if i dont know a girl she can't be that pretty one the face at the standart of beutty but if she got a nice body show she take cares of herself

• Body. (filler)

• I'm sorry but I can't choose one. I want both.

• I say neither.

Fat chick, work out. A pretty face doesn't cut it.

Ugly chick... I don't know what to tell you. Maybe plastic surgery or a stripper joint.

• Be specific. Win what? A beauty pageant?

• Win. you attention -.-

• Every guy would have a different answer i guess. For me it's beautiful face. But how to compare the two is hard. I mean i cannot say that this face compares to that body. Or this body shape is more desirable than that face. I guess they're just not comparable that way.

What Girls Said 7

• Beautiful face, because it's not that easy to get a beautiful face, but you can get a beautiful body if you work for it.

• I say a face because it never changes!

• Face because even if they are over weight. You could work on losing weight. With your face you can't fix it easily.

• Face. You can always change your body.
    Fixing your face isn't a quick or easy fix.

• Physically, it's the face. Because it's visible everyday and it's beauty is primarily attained through genetics. If you weren't born with a pretty face, it cost way more to get one, than to get a nice body.

• It's the personality that counts lol.

No but honestly a beautiful face probably wins in the long run, I mean you have to look at it all the time. But that depends if the girl with the hot body has a pretty decent face.

• Can you have both?