Guys, wearing make up since I went with out make up for 2 years what do u think?

me with out make up!
Guys, wearing make up since i went with out make up for 2 years what do u think?
me with make up!

9

Most Helpful Guy

• I love you either way.

What Guys Said 8

• First picture is better hands down. Natural look all the way.

There ARE girls who benefit from makeup--generally, being honest, the ones who are less attractive.

Be advised that if you really stop wearing any makeup, you will age backward. I've seen it. Your skin will heal from all the chemicals and additives and inevitable irritation. My girlfriend aged backward about 4-5 years (within a couple of months) after she stopped wearing makeup.

Just so you know. :)

• I think you specifically took the first picture with worse lighting, and made sure you remove all or any kind of color so that it would have a "negative grayscale" feel to it and people would generally like the second picture more.

• why r guys such assholes?

• It's a fact. The second picture is a better picture from a photographic standpoint. Although I am not a photographer, so I'm basing that on how it "feels".

• It's hard to judge because of the colour of your pictures. You're a pretty girl but to give a propper answer I need to see the pictures in real colour.

• I think you look lovely without makeup

• You look fine without makeup. The worst thing I can make out are the blotches on your cheeks but still... I'd complement you for sure.

• @zombiebabe is that you?

• You look nice in both pics

• Makeup is better