How many mails do you have in your mail box right now? ( I mean e-mail) ? Do you clear/check them regulary?

I have 445 mails. I check my mail regularly if I am not so busy.
Once I cleared everything that I did not need. It was perfect. Now it seems a lot of work. *-*

0|0
10|10

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 10

• You have 445 unopened mails? That would drive me bananas!

stream1.gifsoup.com/.../minion-love-bananas-o.gif

1|0
    0|0
  • Last night I sent the 1000th email my girlfriend and I have exchanged since 2007. I've got them all in the same folder. :) I wouldn't want my son to read them--ever--but I love having them. It's like an archive of our relationship. :)

1|0
    0|0
  • my mail has around 600 unread lol but i check every day to see if there is anything important
    I don't read notifications from sites and shit like that and I don't clear it in general

1|0
    0|0
  • Zero.
    Cos I'm hoping for a pre mba offer... and a roof

1|0
    0|0
  • With all the subscriptions, 9999+

0|0
    0|0
    • Personal mails and business mails have all been cared for (I hope!)

• I have about 15

0|0
    0|0
  • I check them many times a day, because I'm waiting for replies from universities in order to be taken into a programme, next semester :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Not includind spam zero :P

0|0
    0|0
  • 86,436 mails geez i really need to clean stuffs xD

0|0
    0|0
  • What the heck is this question lol

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• I have 6 emails in my inbox, and the other saved messages are organized in folders and labeled as such: school, work, motorcycle, etc. I check my email more than once every day and for each email, I send it to the appropriate folder.

I enjoy organizing my emails. *__*

1|0
    0|0
  • 902 unread right now.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't share my email with guys.

1|0
    0|0
  • a lot!! last time I check it was like 1,239. I don't check my email unless, it's from school. My mom LOVES giving my email to every store she goes -.- smh!!

1|0
    0|0
  • At work, I also get a few hundred, but I can delete a lot because of rubbish or replies on replies.

1|0
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|0
  • I don't write to people using email.

0|0
    0|0
  • 180 now.

I usually check my email everyday.

0|0
    0|0
  • Omg... Probably 3000+. Whoopss 😫😂