Is it bad that I think Jahar is so freaking hot?

He is so freaking attractive I can't even take it. I seriously cried when I found out he got the death penalty because he's so beautiful and I think he's innocent. Americans go dropping bombs on other people's countries so why are they all butthurt? I'm sorry, he's just ugh. I would seriously date him if I could!

Most Helpful Guy

• It's okay to find faces attractive, but let's imagine for a moment your mom and dad are driving somewhere and they get blown up. The guy who did it is incredibly attractive, and the court decides, hey, the American government orders bombs dropped all the time, so stop crying! We're going to let this guy go, don't get all butthurt about it.

The cameras caught him putting the bags down, there's plenty of other evidence leading up to the bombing that implicates him. A pretty face does not automatically an innocent person make.

What Guys Said 11

• You'd be dating a mass murderer.

Print out a copy of what you've written and show it to future boyfriend prospects.

That will effect your self-removal from the gene pool.

• @maskedsanity
    Read this lol

• Apparently mass murderers and terrorists are IN right now in my age group.
      Can I join your group instead?

• There is something wrong with you... Looks excuse nothing, especially the murder of people that have no part whatsoever in their cause. At least the U. S. does attempt to keep their bombing on people that are fighting in wars. We don't see much use in killing completely innocent people.

• I looked it up and apparently he has supporters (almost all American females, none of whom are muslim). Apparently being good looking excuses you for committing murder, maiming people for life and destroying families. They even were hassling someone who lost his leg to the guy when he showed up to Jahar's hearing. Calling them scum would be too much of a compliment for these people. I've upset myself thinking about this...

• so you are suggesting if a person is attractive treat them differently with person who is average looking , thats the pathetic and foolish thing i ever heard , i think you have take a psychiatric test for mental health.

• It's all superficial attraction. Do two wrongs make a right? No.
    America's actions do not justify his MASSACRE on innocent civilians.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

• This reeks of a troll...

• I wish that was true. This guy, as someone pointed out here, has female admirers all around the country. The old adage "Good looking people can get away with murder" applies to him in some warped minds. I fear for the future sometimes when I see this crap.

• @becca123
      Damn... this takes the concept of "bad boy" to a whole new level 0__0

• Lol! Proof that nice guys finish last... apparently mass murderers finish first!!

• Just googled him

I agree, he's a looker.

• Who's Jahar?
    Is that the Boston Bomber?

• If he doesn't work out, I hear Charles Manson is no longer engaged.

• You're so disgusting... It's because of people like you that even horrible criminals still manage to have a girlfriend or even have a family sometimes.

• Probably not a good idea to find a bad guy like that, hot

• And don't go saying that to any Bostonian. They will probably murder you

• Oh by the way, we only bombed people because they did it first

What Girls Said 14

• A little boy died because of what that man did. Two hundred sixty four people were hurt and another five people were killed. All you can do is think about how "hot" he is? How can you even need to ask "is it bad"?

Did that little boy drop bombs on anyone? Did he ever hurt anyone? No. What about Lu Lingzi? She wasn't even American. You can cry over a pretty terrorist but don't even care about innocent people.

• Perhaps you need to raise your standard in men.

• It's just you

• I have no words that won't get me banned from GaG. Let's ask his victims how good looking they find him.

• Oh my god. No. Stop. He is not attractive. You're under 18 and it shows because of your blatant naiveté. Get over your phase of being attracted to bad boys.

• Ugh no he's not hott in my opinion..
    Why do you think he's innocent, because you think he is so beautiful?

• It's not bad to have eyes and a preference, but it's bad that you cannot accept that beautiful people can be criminals too.

• the fuck is that?

• Jahar , the muslim responsible for the Boston marathon bombing.

• Well he did keep on saying him and his brother is not afflicted with anyone so maybe yes maybe no whooo knoowwwwws

• If Jahar did it then why is the backpack he was said to hold the bomb in a different color from the one he was wearing? And why was it found in his room the next day? How come when someone tweeted there was going to be "bomb drills" about 5 minutes later the Bombing happened? It's also a fact that the backpack containing the bomb matched the one a Navy SEAL was saw wearing before it happened. Also, why did authorities delete all pictures and videos? Why did the police say he was shooting from the boat when he was found unarmed? Also, July 11th 2013 a Boston Police Officer was arrested for having military grade explosives. BAE IS FUCKING INNOCENT.

• I do too, woops o:

• It's okay to find him attractive but the way that you talk about him is immature..

• Woah what's with the majority of under age people on here, I'm surprised!
      It seems like it's just me and @complicated_soul who gets it

• He reminds me of the Jonas Brothers.

• I think the whole thing was a hoax too.

And he is VERY attractive :)

• THANK YOU!! I'm twitter stalking him and he seems so laid back.

• Yes but don't say that to the people who "allegedly" lost their limbs at the hoax or the families of those that supposedly died at it. They're very committed to the lie...

• Trolling around, eh?

• The Boston bomber is hot... wow...

• I was hoping you had meant Jafar from Aladdin... But turns out you are attracted to a crazy killer.