(Quiz) Which cereal are you?

CLICK HERE FOR SOME CEREAL

You got: Corn Pops
Gotta have your Pops! You’re sweet and a total softy on the inside. But people shouldn’t be fooled. You’re a total bad ass when you want to be.
(Quiz) Which cereal are you?

Most Helpful Guy

• You got: Lucky Charms
    Lucky you! You have fans chasing you all the time. Everyone is after your *lucky charms* because you have both beauty and brains/marshmallows and grains. You’re obviously magically delicious!
    s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...zz-7253-1393522485-9.jpg

That's right bitches, I'm magical 8)

• Funny thing, I actually don't like Lucky Charms at all. Well I don't like the marshmallows. :|

• Haha oh don't worry about that, you can keep the grains and I'll eat all the marshmallows 8)

Most Helpful Girl

• YESSS!!!
    You got: Froot Loops
    You have great instincts because you are always “following your nose.” You’re playful and always up for having a good time. Screw the haters who say “all your colors have the same flavor” — at least you’re consistent.

I freaking LOVE froot loops.

What Guys Said 19

What Girls Said 21

• 1|1
  • You got: Corn Pops

OH DAMN! lol *stand back* lol jokes
    I chuckled when I saw "0 mg of shits were given"

• You got: Honey Nut Cheerios
    You’re ambitious, super put-together and get shit done. You’re the busy bee, but you always have time for the people who are important to you. Compassion and hard work are such a turn on.

canigivemybaby.com/.../...y-honey-nut-cheerios.jpg

• s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...z-31321-1393522553-7.jpg

You got: Raisin Bran

You are the YOLO-est cereal of them all! You only live once, so might as well get the doctor-recommended daily intake of dietary fiber, amirite? Keep doing you. There is nothing sexier than a healthy digestive tract.

• Lucky you! You have fans chasing you all the time. Everyone is after your *lucky charms* because you have both beauty and brains/marshmallows and grains. You’re obviously magically delicious!

• Eww corn pops are gross... You are way better then that lol.

You got: Lucky Charms

• I swear me may as well be twins I got Corn Pops too ^_^

• You got: Frosted Flakes

You’re Grrrreat! Duh! You look at the world with a glass half-full mentality. Your positive, can-do attitude is contagious —Everyone wants to hang out with you. You go, tiger!

• You got: Corn Pops

yaaay and I just ate a bowl too

• :o! I got Trix? I've never even tried them before :D!
    Trix are for kids!
    http://i.imgur.com/v9W8eN8.png
    I'll have to try them i guess :p!

• You got: Lucky Charms

• You got: Corn Pops
    s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...z-12410-1393522713-0.jpg

• You got: Frosted Flakes

• You got: Raisin Bran

• I got Trix!

• You got: Frosted Flakes

• I have the same quiz result as you: Corn Pops :)

• Fruit loops. lol

• Lucky charms.

Lol I hate lucky charms😂

• You got: Trix
    Trix are for kids! Good thing you’ll always be one at heart! You can always watch Saturday morning cartoons while eating your cereal. Life is good.

• I'm just here collecting points :) Thanks