How do you usually spend your summer break?

I mean what do you usually do on your typical summer days?

What Girls Said 7

• On typical summer days I'm in my bed, on the internet, eating, and watching TV shows. Because I'm lazy.

• Typically join my friend.

Go to the park everyday , either walk around or play basketball / soccer whatever is open.

Go to picnic

Read books
    Sometimes go with the bro to the pool.

Eh

• 0|1
  • sleeping, tv, going to the beach and most importantly foooooooood! ahhaha :)

• BEACH :-) xxx

• When I was younger I would be in Italy. Going to Italy this August is the first time in 6 years I've done this. Otherwise, I would just lounge around town during the summer or work.

• playing sports like tennis and swimming but this year i'm just playing tennis

What Guys Said 8

• Working as much as I can for money! Even working 35ish hours a week I had plenty of time to hang out with friends and play video games and such

• Going on a trip not this summer though maybe soon depends on things

• Well, I haven't had summer vacation in a long time. But I used to bike ride, go to the pool for a swim, and play on playgrounds. Inside, I'd play board games, video games, toys and stuff like that.

When I got older, I did cross-country practice a lot. It sure was hot out but it felt great to be so healthy. Plus, it gave me a good reason to get up early and make the most out of the day.

• Walking and running, playing a bit of sport.

• I am taking summer courses now, will later go on a travel.
    Will take an internship in the next summer.

• By doing sports a lot with my buddies

• I spend my summer break in my cousin's house a few cities away, doing nothing. :-/

• Traveling to foreign countries