How do you usually spend your summer break?

I mean what do you usually do on your typical summer days?

0|0
7|9

What Girls Said 7

• On typical summer days I'm in my bed, on the internet, eating, and watching TV shows. Because I'm lazy.

0|1
    0|0
  • Typically join my friend.

Go to the park everyday , either walk around or play basketball / soccer whatever is open.

Go to picnic

Read books
    Sometimes go with the bro to the pool.

Eh

0|1
    0|0
  • 0|1
    0|0
  • sleeping, tv, going to the beach and most importantly foooooooood! ahhaha :)

0|1
    0|0
  • BEACH :-) xxx

0|2
    0|0
  • When I was younger I would be in Italy. Going to Italy this August is the first time in 6 years I've done this. Otherwise, I would just lounge around town during the summer or work.

0|0
    0|0
  • playing sports like tennis and swimming but this year i'm just playing tennis

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• Working as much as I can for money! Even working 35ish hours a week I had plenty of time to hang out with friends and play video games and such

0|1
    0|0
  • Going on a trip not this summer though maybe soon depends on things

0|1
    0|0
  • Well, I haven't had summer vacation in a long time. But I used to bike ride, go to the pool for a swim, and play on playgrounds. Inside, I'd play board games, video games, toys and stuff like that.

When I got older, I did cross-country practice a lot. It sure was hot out but it felt great to be so healthy. Plus, it gave me a good reason to get up early and make the most out of the day.

0|0
    0|0
  • Walking and running, playing a bit of sport.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am taking summer courses now, will later go on a travel.
    Will take an internship in the next summer.

0|0
    0|0
  • By doing sports a lot with my buddies

0|0
    0|0
  • I spend my summer break in my cousin's house a few cities away, doing nothing. :-/

0|0
    0|0
  • Traveling to foreign countries

0|0
    0|0