Anyone else stressing out about exams because you didn't study like you should have during the semester?

I always say I will study earlier. And even if I try this in the beginning, something always makes me return to my old habits. And then when I realise it, another semester just flew by me and, surprise, surprise, it's exame season... Again! 😓

i really keep repeating this f***ing pattern.
i wasn't like this in HS at all.
😑

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 4

• Still get moments of panic thing about it 30 years later

• well actually this like the story of my life lol

• Don't have to worry about it anymore - but I STILL occasionally have dreams where its the end of the semester and I just need the one class to graduate but it's the final and I haven't studied at all.

I think it is based on actual past experience.

• Usually GAG, asking if "he likes me", will cause you to not study. Try staying away from GAG, and it'll work out

• lol ok. but i already know he likes me :D ABout GAG, hmm u might b right though.

• You get my point though

• i do, yes.

What Girls Said 3

• I was stressing out and I didn't study pretty much at all, but I still passed them all because of my amazing mind and common sense. Or maybe just luck.

• I am like this too. When i stress out i dont study. So... I always procrastinate and almost always study only on exam season. 😅

• Didn't study but just found out that my finals don't affect my grade 😂 but I get out on the 19th which sucks -___-

• Yeah, I feel you. I have one tomorrow that I haven't studied for as well as I should have.