Tap the middle button of your phone keyboard 20 times and post the result here (see picture)?

I bin ich auch noch auffressen ich mich nicht mehr zum Thema auf der Arbeit und Beruf und Familie in

Sorry that it's in german.

Most Helpful Girl

• German Keyboard:
    Aber das war eine der größten deutschen und europäischen Zentralbank in den nächsten Wochen in den nächsten Monaten nicht so

English Keyboard:
    I don't think you should have a great way for a few weeks of a sudden urge the fact is

😂😂

What Guys Said 3

• it isn't working for me... there are no words.

• This to to To To To To To To To To To To To To To To
    (What the hell is that😩😩😅)

• The fact I can see you soon enough for you and your friends are like that you have a great way

What Girls Said 6

• The fact I can see you soon enough for you and friends are like that you have a great way of saying it would be so happy to see my tweets.

• lol...
    the fact I can see you soon enough for you and your friends are like that you have a great.

• My keyboard doesn't have that option. :/

• I am a beautiful person who is the best way to get the best way to get the best way.

DAMN RIGHT! LOL

• The fact I can see you soon enough for you and your friends are like that you have a great

• i'm on a laptop... ahah