What should I draw?

I want to start drawing again but I'm not sure what to draw. Where can I go for inspiration?
If you don't know then suggest something for me.

I'll try to draw all of the suggestions on one page lol

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Look around you, there is plenty of beauty in nature - try painting nature

What Girls Said 7

• I think you should draw a circus... Well inside the tent and I mean everything.

The ringmaster, trapeze act, lion and it's tamer, clowns, elephants, audience, etc.

But if you want to get inspiration it really depends on something that makes you happy or makes you think. For me I get inspired when I'm emotional, listening to music, staring at the night sky, and going to the park. Some people say the beach some say riding bike or hiking.

I guess it really depends on what other activities you enjoy doing or a beautiful sight that you see or can imagine.

• Draw a dragon!

• draw a unicorn!!

• Tumblr is gr8 for ideas

• I usually just draw cartoon faces and animals. They're fun but not very technical.

• A floating city

• Draw a monkey :)

What Guys Said 6

• I would love to be able to draw fictional characters

• Music, experiences, etc...

Alright draw... an Apex Predator from another dimension, where there are no humans, just strange creatures which are all killing machines on their own.

• That sounds really hardcore..
      I guess, I'll give it a go lol

• I'll be drawing one too during the summer so that's what's been stuck in my head in regards of drawing random things

• Draw dragons :)

• A jousting knight coming at you head on

• Draw a circuit board with lots of components, like a computer's motherboard for example.

• Draw chuppa chups :p