Is Turkey suitable for my holiday?

I like Turkey and I wanna go Antalya or Bodrum.

Is Turkey suitable for my holiday?

Most Helpful Guy

• Turkey? No, it isn't a great place to visit. Especially now. It isn't safe and it is quite hot. There is not a lot to see. The food is okay but unremarkable. Greece has more to see, Italy a lot more and the food in Italy is great. Austria, Switzerland are much prettier and the other northern European countries are closer together and have more to offer.

What Guys Said 8

• I have heard it is a nice spot for a holiday - Nearest I have been is Crete

• go to marmaris! its heaven there and i will visit there soon. bodrum is too busy and antalya is too hot

• Turkey is lovely. I have friends who live in Fethiye and others there who run a dive school so it is very nice and highly recommended for a holiday

• Isn't it a little dangerous right now with all the Syrian refugees and ISIS recruiters there?

• No. Turkey is a powerful country. Turkey will not be affected their war. I hope.

• Yes. I am turkish and espically istanbul is very good...

• Yes, you can visit Turkey.

• I live in izmir , you must absolutely see here

• Not really. Travel to Turkey is monitored in case you are trying to cross into Syria and join ISIS. Unless you want a target on your back, you may want to choose somewhere more sensible for holiday.

• Turkey is 6th most popular tourist destination in the world.

What Girls Said 2