Is Turkey suitable for my holiday?

I like Turkey and I wanna go Antalya or Bodrum.

Is Turkey suitable for my holiday?

0|0
2|9

Most Helpful Guy

• Turkey? No, it isn't a great place to visit. Especially now. It isn't safe and it is quite hot. There is not a lot to see. The food is okay but unremarkable. Greece has more to see, Italy a lot more and the food in Italy is great. Austria, Switzerland are much prettier and the other northern European countries are closer together and have more to offer.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• I have heard it is a nice spot for a holiday - Nearest I have been is Crete

0|0
    0|0
  • go to marmaris! its heaven there and i will visit there soon. bodrum is too busy and antalya is too hot

0|0
    0|0
  • Turkey is lovely. I have friends who live in Fethiye and others there who run a dive school so it is very nice and highly recommended for a holiday

0|0
    0|0
  • Isn't it a little dangerous right now with all the Syrian refugees and ISIS recruiters there?

0|0
    0|0
    • No. Turkey is a powerful country. Turkey will not be affected their war. I hope.

• Yes. I am turkish and espically istanbul is very good...

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, you can visit Turkey.

0|0
    0|0
  • I live in izmir , you must absolutely see here

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really. Travel to Turkey is monitored in case you are trying to cross into Syria and join ISIS. Unless you want a target on your back, you may want to choose somewhere more sensible for holiday.

0|0
    0|0
    • Turkey is 6th most popular tourist destination in the world.

What Girls Said 2