Jesus christ, is this site full of homophobes or what ?

Posted a question - which was a bit different but not unlike many here and i got like SO many replies of "you are gay!"

Since when taking a glance for less than half a second at another dude's dick makes you gay ?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes there are many many mannny on the interent. You can't really avoid them. They are like ants.

What Girls Said 8

• 38.media.tumblr.com/.../...k2AsEX1ql8p4no1_500.gif

________________

I kid lol. Don't sweat it as long as you know what you are.

• Don't take ignorance to heart, it's the internet, people say not smart things sometimes [most of the time]

• Are you sure people weren't just saying it to take the piss?

• Define homophobe

• Don't let ignorance get to you.

• Then every guy in a sports team would be gay because they probably use one big shower

• Some people are just immature I guess. I don't see how that should be an insult.

• ignorance.. and its no point in getting upset because they call you gay.. its nothing offensive about it if you ask me.. just chill man!

What Guys Said 13

• Yeah, some of the guys on here are very annoying when it comes to homosexuality. Don't take it personal. There are idiots everywhere. The girls on here are generally much more laid back about it in my experience.

• Ain't that the truth...

• a lot of sensitive people on this site man hahaa

• That's what people do pretty often, although posting explicit pictures of genitalia gets your questions hidden.

• I always found it quite supportive of gay culture

• Welcome on the Internet !

• im not a homophobe

• Nope.
    Just guys who are so afraid of being called gay that even brushing against a guy by accident makes you gay unless you cry out "NO HOMO!".

• Hey!

It's locker-room-dick guy!

Chill out. Some people are very uncomfortable with sexuality and nuances.

• 0|0
  • I'm sorry you feel that way bro

• On the internet, curiosity = homosexuality.

• It's pretty gay

• White American Christians love sexy Jesus. dvqlxo2m2q99q.cloudfront.net/.../...814350aHz8.jpg