Should I put high ranking officials on my CV/Resume?

I have the leader of my Local government willing to be a reference for me, but i don't know if i should put him in or not. I don't want to look to snobby.

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• I worked in an HR office for about 2 years... typically you want to have a separate page of references apart from your CV/Resume or you can put the references at the bottom of the resume in a separate section... but you should absolutely put those references in. I just wouldn't submit a resume online with those people listed but when you go into an interview has a resume that has them

you just don't want to release people, especially high ranking people's, info out there

What Girls Said 1

• you aren't going to look snobby... and don't you want to get a job?

• Of Course

• It looks impressive, you'll stand out... so, I say go for it. Hope i helped

What Guys Said 5

• The higher the better I think

• Well if he will be willing to support you when a query is generated, sure and why not? It helps to know that you are a trusted person

• How does that relate to the job you are applying?

• Well mostly it is for IT based jobs in my area

• Well yeahh. Put all the good things on your C. V.

• are you foolish? Of course you use that reference