Why are Black Girls so touchy?

Even if I ask an innocent question about them, they start acting me so rude. Why?

Most Helpful Girl

• If all of these black girls are reacting the same way to your question,
    it leads me to ask ,
    What are you asking them?
    It may be offensive without you realizing it.

• "Why do Black Girls use their hair style in the same way (BOX BRAID)" Is it offensive

• Although not your intent, that's probably how it is coming across.
      Perhaps a better phrasing would be, "Why is box braids a popular hairstyle amongst black girls?" or "What is the most common hairstyle for black women?"

• Sorry I meant, "Why is box braids a popular hairstyle amongst SOME black girls".

Always try to include the words "some" or "most" to stay clear of generalizations.
      That's where most people tend to take offense.

What Girls Said 9

• Maybe because you make ignorant comments like the one you just made generalizing black girls. :D

• Probably you asked them some offensive questions.

• Well, I am a woman and I don't see my black friends talking or acting any different than my white friends. I know a lot of women do do this. Maybe you just had a few that were defensive. OR maybe you don't know when you say something offensive

• i dont know.. :P

• Maybe because they overcame American cruelty for years.

• True that. Maybe you should get to know some. That way you'd get some first hand insight about how they are and why. Then you wouldn't have to make assumptions. It's good that you can see that that many are "friendly and cool" and are also very beautiful without actually knowing any. I mean they are pretty much just like any/everyone else despite what mainstream media tries to brainwash you into believing. Glad you can see through that😊👍

• i do know they are like anybody else on the planet. thats what i said... any girl can touchy or rude... and any girl can b nice and polite.. :)

• Maybe because you are stereotyping them. I would be pissed too.

• I don't think I'm touchy

• anyway not all of them...

• The reputation of Turkish men isn't positive at all so I'm trying to figure out why you're doing this to another group.

What Guys Said 10

• what are these simple questions you're asking?

• By how you ask this it shows you're not the best in framing questions. Most likely you asked something with this same level of dumbness

• Probably just a defence mechanism

• A "defiance mechanism". Why would you think black women in America or Europe might have that?

• I said defence not defiance

• "innocent" yeah sure, what was it you were asking them?
    you didn't ask why black girls are so touchy, did you?

• Probably the sassyness

• eh who knows. Without any actual context, i can't really answer this

• Oh I thought you meant physically lol.

• I don't know I've lost patience with black girls.

• maybe its the way you ask

• Probably because you're not black.