How do you drive?

Alone, with friends, parents/grandparents, and family. Curious cause I myself change my driving styles significantly with different people. Like with my brothers, certain cousins, and mostly all my friends (just the guys and my tomboy girls or the ones who don't give a fuck), I drive like I do alone and that's usually 5-10 miles over the speed limit and, when I get the chance to, fast as hell. I do obey stop signs and lights though. But with my other friends who want me to drive with sense, family, and mom (but not my dad cause I drive crazy like him), I drive with sense and obey all the laws. With my grandmom, I drive 5 miles below the speed limit and I'm really careful. How about you?

Okay, for those who DO drive.

Most Helpful Guy

• I do the speed at all times... I only speed up to overtake douchebags who can't sit on a speed. If you are not going fast get the fuck out of the fast lane, if you are in the middle lane go the speed limit, if you are in the slow lane do what ever the hell it is you people that drive slow do just get the fuck out of the way!

What Girls Said 5

• I drive basically the same all the time. I'm a paranoid driver so I'm always nervous about other cars, passing cars, crossing certain intersections, etc. I guess I end up being more careful.

I do tend to not pay attention to my speed. I always follow the flow of traffic so when there isn't any, sometimes I'm driving too fast or too slow... usually the former.

• I get everywhere on my bike, because I have no license yet. So I bike everyday all day lol and otherwise in the backseat of my parent's car or in the car of my best friend who does got a license.

• When with my mom I drive like the smallest touch will explode my car, because she doesn't always trust me xD

With dad I drive more freely, but checking the speed limit a bit more

When Alone I tend to drive a bit faster sometimes than allowed, I'm know :/

• I drive alone or with my boyfriend. I always drive fast and I always drive in my bare feet.

• I drive the same really.

What Guys Said 6

• "With my grandmom, I drive 5 miles below the speed limit and I'm really careful."
    -I hope no one rear ends you because of it. It's always better to just do the speed limit, no faster, no slower. When you drive slow, you risk getting in a major accident from someone passing you or trying to in a incoming lane.

I can't help but drive normally. Questions like this sometimes just set me off, internet or in person, doesn't matter.

• I hate driving. I usually ride.

• People in my area drive SLOW so I kinda got a some roadrage. I pass and cut-off people all time while killing my horn no matter who the passenger. I don't be cussing outloud when I'm with my parents though

• I can't drive

• pretty fast and aggressively to be honest

• except for when im with my parents and other people

• i dont drive :P