What type of horror movies do you prefer more: The one with a lot of jump scares or the other that slowly mind fucks you with?

with a lot of disturbing images that has an indirect fucked up meaning behind them to the point where it traumatizes you?

• One with a lot of jump scares.
  • One that slowly mindfucks you with a lot of disturbing images and imaginations.

Most Helpful Girl

• I am a horror movie aficionado. I prefer the subtle twists and turns like Sixth Sense to gore.

• Yeah. That's why I prefer movies like The Poltergeist (the 1982 original), Insidious and a lot of movies involving paranomal stuffs (excluding the Paranormal Activy movies, I don't really for PA movies that much) since a lot of the horrors in it are subtle and well-thought.

What Girls Said 2

• The one that a girl and a boy fall in love with each other and after some stupid shit they end up together? Yeah, that's right. I'm not into horroe movies! :D

• The mindfuck, don't like the gorefest ones, they're boring

• Pretty much. The horror movies that mindfucks you are much more well-thought. The gory horror movies are just too simple.

What Guys Said 2

• ehh, I like them all.

• The mindfuck ones freak me out