How do I get myself a girlfriend?

I am short and fat by the way.

Most Helpful Guy

• Work out and stop being fat. Then talk to women.

• is it even worth working out, I think i have very shitty facial features anyway

• Your facial features will thin out by losing body fat, so they'll improve a bit.

Even if you weren't going to work out for women, you'll be healthier, live longer, have more energy, and you'll learn discipline and grit--which you can then apply to your career and make a lot of fucking money. Exercise has a lot of benefits, women aside.

What Girls Said 1

• be confident, approach a girl.
    maybe a dating website, if you're on the shy side.
    being short and fat doesn't mean girls won't like you.

• I am really short by the way around 5'3''

• ok. well maybe if you lose a couple pounds you won't look so short.
      but still, maybe a dating website might be helpful. i think it's an easy way to start talking to women.

What Guys Said 5

• Just have faith in yourself and you might meet right girl

• Work out and eat less pies and cakes and get thinner> I'm not talking skinny just get in shape and get smelling great and your chances will go up ten fold. Work out and what happens is your testosterone level will increase and girls can "smell " that and will be much easier to attract. If you don't know what I'm on about then get googling...

• Big dick, big wallet

• From what i've witnessed.

Middle east Asian men with GF's are badboy/jerks.

• Talking to a female is usually how it happens