Would job could I get at 14 ?

so im looking for a summer job and im in nc, so do any of y'all hav any ideas

Most Helpful Guy

• I would just look for cash in hand jobs in family run businesses

What Guys Said 9

• It seems that most girls just babysit around that age. You can do it after school and you can charge a pretty high hourly rate.

I don't know the laws in NC but here in Colorado you can't really be employed until 16.

• your own paper route. or fast food maybe. any "high school" job basically.

• Delivering newspapers, doing yard work, babysitting.

• Seasonal farm work. Corn detasseling and tobacco harvesting are possibilities. That should make you the most money.

• other than babysitting I'm not sure if you can do anything else. I think if your family owned a job you could there at 14.

• sell lemonade

• Local shops of the smaller variety.

• maybe a bit of waitressing or something like that...

• Babysitting? I doubt any fast-food place would hire you until your at least 16.

• In Nc You Can Get A work Permit At 14 But Yeaa I don't know About The Jobs

What Girls Said 5

• Babysitting, lawn mowing, detailed chores, house sitting

• you can't, you wouldn't be able to work enough hours for somewhere to really bother employing you as they would be paying you to work hardly any hours. you can baby sit or do chores for pocket money. go wash cars and get people to pay you to mow their lawn

• Nothing really... lawn mowing, babysitting, cleaning

• Golf caddy

• Be a waitress at a small cafe? Babysit? Dog walking... basically working with somewhat unofficial jobs.