What are the chances of my girlfriend getting pregnant, if I came inside of her and she was on birth control?

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on the type of birth control, and if she is using it the way she is supposed to, but generally chances are very low. If it's the BC pill, patch or ring, it is estimated only 9 out of 100 women accidentally get pregnant. If it is the shot, it's like 6 out of 100. And the implant and IUD are like maybe 1 out of 100. So, try not to worry but remember, you should use condoms because 1) If she's not taking her BC pill correctly, you wouldn't know that necessarily and she absolutely can get pregnant and 2) they prevent against STD's and quite frankly, you just never know what people are up to. Also, if she is carrying the HPV virus, you can contract it and then pass it to others, including your future wife. The HPV virus is dangerous to women because it is responsible for 70% of cases of cervical cancer in women (what they test women for with a pap smear during their yearly check-up). Granted, it's only certain types that are responsible for causing this cancer, but you can't possibly know what women you sleep with have it at all or which type so it's best just to protect yourself, right? Take care!

• I'm talking about my girlfriend though. We were both tested for STDs so there is no danger there.

• Well, that is good! A lot of guys don't voluntarily get themselves tested for STD's due to the way it has to be done! Even sounds very uncomfortable to a woman when we hear where they stick the swab! haha But yeah, I would still say that if avoiding pregnancy is your goal, and you are not the one handing her her pill every day at the same time, watching her swallow it, still best to use a condom.

What Girls Said 8

• If birth control used correctly, the chances are very minimal.

I wouldn't lose sleep over this.

• Depends on how well she is taking them

• I was conceived while my mother was on birth control...

• If she takes it on time and doesn't miss a day you're okY. My boyfriend did it all the time when I was on the pill and no baby :)

• zero or close to it... if she took all the pills

• Not big, that's the whole reason to be on birth control.

• Not high at all. I've been on birth control for 4 years and my man cummed inside of me everytime we had sex and I never got pregnant.

• Just like what the other person said not very high, but there still is a chance so if you're worried about a baby you shouldn't cum inside.

• not very high.

What Guys Said 3

• Depends on so many factors impossible to put a figure on it

• less then 1 in 1000

• Approximately 0%.