Who loves The X-Files?

Do you remeber the series, and the famous sound track? I used to be completley absorbed watching an episode. What about you?

Most Helpful Girl

• Me me me me :D. Used to watch it on tv (fox retro) late at night. And I actually remember the show being on, when I was a 6 year old. The intro is soo cool too. However i never finished the series. So I dont know if alliens were really out there or not 😐. Pls no spoilers by the way 😬

What Girls Said 2

• yes i still remember,,,,, was still a kid back then

• The guy who made breaking bad made that so I've been thinking of checking it out

• Lol should have read: the guy who made x-files made breaking bad, so im thinling of checking out the latter :D

What Guys Said 8

• At the time I loved it - I remember thinking it lost its way a bit

• I really liked the fluke man episode, called The Host. Beyond the Sea had Brad Dourif in it and he was great.

• I love it.

• Season 8 and 9 are atrociously terribad, but otherwise I enjoyed watching the show.

• Yep. Some new episodes coming soon :)

• Once upon a time acid rain on cows.

• X-Files was at it's best when filmed in Vancouver, Canada!!
    It went down-hill a bit when they moved to seattle...

• Oh yeah. I love that show. I remember going under the covers when the info started.